Live Planet says the company is launching an application based on blockchain tech, a virtual reality service for blockchain content creation.
YouTube is a video-sharing company that provides its customers the services of storing and showing videos. The users of YouTube are able to download, watch, rate, comment, like, share and tag videos as favorites. The YouTube company was founded in 2005 and the main office is currently headquartered in San Bruno, California. Recently, YouTube has implemented monetization of content not only with advertisements, but for just watching videos using YouTube, so cryptocurrency is currently considered not only as the main subject of many videos but as a possible payment method for the services. As the company was bought by Google in 2006, just like on Google, on YouTube Bitcoin-related advertisement are banned. Nevertheless, users can still find useful information on YouTube about Bitcoin mining, blockchain, etc.
- India: Supreme Court Gives Central Bank 2 Weeks to Justify Crypto Ban
- Tether Plans to Issue CNHT — A Chinese Yuan-Pegged Stablecoin
- Bitcoin Hash Rate ‘Not Affected’ as China Floods Knock Out Miners
- How Do Crypto Exchanges Select Coins, What Does It Take to Get Listed?
- Bitcoin Price Back Under $10K Closer to ‘Ideal Buy Zone,’ Says Trader