LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman teamed up with Youtubers to release a battle rap between Alexander Hamilton and Satoshi Nakamoto.
YouTube is a video-sharing company that provides its customers the services of storing and showing videos. The users of YouTube are able to download, watch, rate, comment, like, share and tag videos as favorites. The YouTube company was founded in 2005 and the main office is currently headquartered in San Bruno, California. Recently, YouTube has implemented monetization of content not only with advertisements, but for just watching videos using YouTube, so cryptocurrency is currently considered not only as the main subject of many videos but as a possible payment method for the services. As the company was bought by Google in 2006, just like on Google, on YouTube Bitcoin-related advertisement are banned. Nevertheless, users can still find useful information on YouTube about Bitcoin mining, blockchain, etc.
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken?
- Supreme Court of India Postpones Cryptocurrency Ban Hearing to November
- Bitcoin Is Totally Different Than Libra: Calibra Head David Marcus
- Yes, Even Bitcoin HODLers Can Lose Money in the Long-Term: Here’s How
- Bitcoin Price Falls Under $8K With ‘Ugly’ Scenarios on All Timeframes