Crypto exchange ErisX has announced the appointment of three new executives from the finance and technology spheres, including veterans from Barclays, YouTube a...
YouTube is a video-sharing company that provides its customers the services of storing and showing videos. The users of YouTube are able to download, watch, rate, comment, like, share and tag videos as favorites. The YouTube company was founded in 2005 and the main office is currently headquartered in San Bruno, California. Recently, YouTube has implemented monetization of content not only with advertisements, but for just watching videos using YouTube, so cryptocurrency is currently considered not only as the main subject of many videos but as a possible payment method for the services. As the company was bought by Google in 2006, just like on Google, on YouTube Bitcoin-related advertisement are banned. Nevertheless, users can still find useful information on YouTube about Bitcoin mining, blockchain, etc.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20