At a speech in Rome yesterday, Yves Mersch of the European Central Bank reiterated the bank’s stance on cryptocurrencies from 2012, but warned that such currenc...
Yves Mersch News
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Total Value of Bitcoin Sent to Darknet Markets Increased by 70% in 2018: Report
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18