Better and faster decisions for your investments? And what about personal data? See if it’s a good thing.
Ben Dickson is a software engineer and the founder of TechTalks. He writes about business, technology and politics. Ben is a contributing author at TechCrunch, the Huffington Post, International Business Times, The Next Web and many more.
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- Harvard Economist: Bitcoin’s Future Value More Likely to Be $100 Than $100K
- Samsung Dismisses Galaxy S10 Crypto Wallet Reports as ‘Rumor and Speculation’
- Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange Insures Its Crypto Assets With Local Broker
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10