The author pushes the frontiers of decentralized systems in describing how Turing Machines can communicate over Blockchains.
Benedikt Herudek is a Consultant with professional experience in Enterprise IT and a degree in Formal Logic, Computer Science and Philosophy of Language. One of his technology related passions is to investigate how decentralized protocols could serve as a model for a decentralized middleware helping to disrupting Data Monopolists. During Linux IoT Summit 2016 (slides here, summarized & updated in a whitepaper) he suggested a Concept intended to extend and generalize Bitcoins concept of information in order to allow intercommunication between parties.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin Accounts for 98% of Crypto-Denominated Ransomware Payments, Study
- Local Media: Afghanistani, Tunisian Central Banks Consider Issuing Bitcoin Bonds
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19