The author pushes the frontiers of decentralized systems in describing how Turing Machines can communicate over Blockchains.
Benedikt Herudek is a Consultant with professional experience in Enterprise IT and a degree in Formal Logic, Computer Science and Philosophy of Language. One of his technology related passions is to investigate how decentralized protocols could serve as a model for a decentralized middleware helping to disrupting Data Monopolists. During Linux IoT Summit 2016 (slides here, summarized & updated in a whitepaper) he suggested a Concept intended to extend and generalize Bitcoins concept of information in order to allow intercommunication between parties.
- Major Stablecoin Basis to Close, Return Funds to Investors: Sources
- Hyperledger Onboards 12 New Members Including Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom and Citi
- Report: Court Ruling to Return Mistakenly Sent Cryptocurrency Could Set Precedent
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12