The author pushes the frontiers of decentralized systems in describing how Turing Machines can communicate over Blockchains.
Benedikt Herudek is a Consultant with professional experience in Enterprise IT and a degree in Formal Logic, Computer Science and Philosophy of Language. One of his technology related passions is to investigate how decentralized protocols could serve as a model for a decentralized middleware helping to disrupting Data Monopolists. During Linux IoT Summit 2016 (slides here, summarized & updated in a whitepaper) he suggested a Concept intended to extend and generalize Bitcoins concept of information in order to allow intercommunication between parties.
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Blockstream Publishes Schnorr-Based Test Code for Bitcoin Blockchain Upgrade
- Major Chinese University Launches Blockchain Research Center
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18