American economist and Nobel Prize winner in Economic Sciences Milton Friedman has aptly predicted the rise of digital currencies like the Bitcoin in 1999.
- US Deficit Will Be at Least 6 Times Bitcoin Market Cap — Every Year
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Ripple’s XRP Sales Saw a Historic Low in Fourth Quarter of 2019
- Accused Bitcoin Launderer Vinnik Reportedly Arrives at French Hospital
- Bitcoin Price Rally Falters as Bulls Fight to Hold the $8.3K Support