The J5 is using military and intelligence terminology to talk about its enforcement response.
Dashiell Shapiro is a Tax Partner at Wood LLP in San Francisco, CA, and a former DOJ Tax Attorney. His practice focuses on tax controversy and audit defense and includes international tax and financial products/cryptocurrency tax planning work.
- Japan’s Central Bank Examines Central Bank Digital Currencies in New Report
- South Korean Capital to Invest Over $1 Billion in Fintech and Blockchain Startups by 2022
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Coinbase Acquires Blockchain Analytics Startup Neutrino
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18