Dashiell Shapiro is a Tax Partner at Wood LLP in San Francisco, CA, and a former DOJ Tax Attorney. His practice focuses on tax controversy and audit defense and includes international tax and financial products/cryptocurrency tax planning work.
- Ethereum, Parity Co-Founder Announces Blockchain Framework for a ‘Multi-Chain World’
- Swiss Financial Association Publishes Anti-Money Laundering Standards for Digital Assets
- Circle CEO Calls on Global Economies to Coordinate on Crypto Regulation
- Electronics Giant HTC Announces Presale of Its Blockchain Smartphone Exodus in BTC, ETH
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON: Price Analysis, October 22