The J5 is using military and intelligence terminology to talk about its enforcement response.
Dashiell Shapiro is a Tax Partner at Wood LLP in San Francisco, CA, and a former DOJ Tax Attorney. His practice focuses on tax controversy and audit defense and includes international tax and financial products/cryptocurrency tax planning work.
- Nike Files Trademark Application in the US for ‘Cryptokicks’
- US Rapper Lil Pump Starts Accepting Bitcoin via Lightning Network on Merchandise Store
- Bitcoin Dominates Demand as Genesis Processes $425 Million of Loans in Q1 2019
- Top Traders Held Talks on Making Crypto Part of Global Financial Architecture: Bloomberg
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24