Up until now one of Bitcoin’s biggest bulls, fund manager Mike Novogratz cautions that Bitcoin could drop as low as $8,000, delays crypto fund launch.
- New Zealand: Hacked Exchange Cryptopia Expects to Resume Trading by End of March 2019
- Overstock CEO Praises tZERO Blockchain Platform in Q4 Earnings Report
- Bitcoin Cash Grows as Major Oil Futures Show Mixed Movements
- French Cybersecurity Agency Grants Security Certificate to Ledger Nano S Hardware Wallet
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18