Mt. Gox may have crashed the Bitcoin price in 2018 by dumping $321 million on an exchange.
Joseph is a web developer and designer, writer and a passionate musician who loves to travel often. He's worked as a researcher for a number of venture capital firms and as a freelancer designer for resorts and corporations in Korea and the Philippines.
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- Canadian Judge Appoints Legal Representatives for QuadrigaCX Customers
- Bitcoin Again Tests $4K Amidst Anticipation of US and China Trade Deal Finalization
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18