In the United States, the Super Bowl might as well be a de facto gambling holiday. According to the American Gaming Association almost US$4 billion will be gamb...
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce
- Cryptocurrencies May ‘Upend the Digital World,’ Says Institutional Investor Consultancy