Richard Johnson is a managing Partner at YWE Ventures, an entrepreneur, and investor. Richard holds a Bachelor of Science in Economics from the University of Utah and an MBA from the University of Las Vegas Nevada. He has published multiple articles in the Las Vegas Sun newspaper along with appearing on numerous news syndicates. Richard currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market