What are the United States tax reporting obligations for those who held, donated or sold/exchanged crypto.
Selva Ozelli, Esq., CPA is an international tax attorney and CPA who frequently writes about tax, legal and accounting issues.
- Bitcoin Almost Touches $5,600, Forming Its First Bullish Golden Cross Since October 2015
- ‘Blockchain Bandit’ Has Stolen 45,000 ETH by Guessing Weak Private Keys, Report Claims
- 21-Year-Old Jailed for 10 Years After Stealing $7.5M in Crypto By Hacking Cell Phones
- Research: White Paper Writers Can Earn $50K, But Say Startups Often Mislead Investors
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22