Russia plans new law that would allow police to confiscate BTC, and China scraps plan to ban cryptocurrency mining.
Thomas is a British reporter who loves all things breaking news and crypto. When out of the office, he also likes backgammon and gin.
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Bitcoin Price ‘Ranging’ Continues as Trader Says $8,400 Could Be Next