Changpeng Zhao rejects claims that Bitcoin crashed because of the coronavirus, and debate rages on how closely BTC is correlated to the U.S. stock market.
Thomas is a British reporter who loves all things breaking news and crypto. When out of the office, he also likes backgammon and gin.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession