BitX has raised a US$4 million in its Series A funding round led by the South African media firm Naspers through its payments subsidiary PayU.
Tom Jackson is a tech and business reporter based in Africa, moving between the main continental hubs of Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town and Johannesburg. He writes for a variety of publications on numerous tech topics in Africa, and is co-founder of tech startups news portal Disrupt Africa.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto