BitX has raised a US$4 million in its Series A funding round led by the South African media firm Naspers through its payments subsidiary PayU.
Tom Jackson is a tech and business reporter based in Africa, moving between the main continental hubs of Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town and Johannesburg. He writes for a variety of publications on numerous tech topics in Africa, and is co-founder of tech startups news portal Disrupt Africa.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Cardano Breaks 6-Month Slump, Signaling Potential Altcoin Revival