BitX has raised a US$4 million in its Series A funding round led by the South African media firm Naspers through its payments subsidiary PayU.
Tom Jackson is a tech and business reporter based in Africa, moving between the main continental hubs of Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town and Johannesburg. He writes for a variety of publications on numerous tech topics in Africa, and is co-founder of tech startups news portal Disrupt Africa.
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- AICPA Proposes New Standards That Would Apply to Blockchain-Based Audit Data
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA