BitX has raised a US$4 million in its Series A funding round led by the South African media firm Naspers through its payments subsidiary PayU.
Tom Jackson is a tech and business reporter based in Africa, moving between the main continental hubs of Nairobi, Lagos, Cape Town and Johannesburg. He writes for a variety of publications on numerous tech topics in Africa, and is co-founder of tech startups news portal Disrupt Africa.
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Binance.US Opens Registration Today, Excluding 13 States
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200