Wassim is a triple Master graduate in business and IT, that dived into Blockchain technology while writing his last thesis. He lived in Morocco, France, Poland, Finland, The Netherlands... and isn't done moving yet. Wassim is a voracious reader passionate about sociology, geopolitics and new technologies. He joined Cointelegraph in June 2017 to contribute his expertise in Blockchain and crypto-related topics.
- Major Swiss Stock Exchange SIX Lists World’s First Multi-Crypto ETP Amidst Market Collapse
- 50% Favor Bitcoin as Long-Term Investment in Former US Rep Ron Paul’s Twitter Survey
- ‘Bitcoin’s No Longer Boring,’ Price Heading Towards $1.5K, Say Bloomberg Analysts
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee Predicts Bitcoin Recovery, But Lowers End-Year Target to $15K
- ICO Performance in Q3 2018 Saw ‘Overall Disappointment,’ Study Shows