We welcome discussion from the broad spectrum of viewpoints. Nevertheless, to maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a wide range of people to engage in meaningful conversations, we prohibit certain conduct.
Respect other members of blog, don’t be aggressive, intolerant, don’t abuse or misinform your readers.
Keep in mind that all content is under moderation control. In case of inappropriate and unacceptable actions your blog or account could be deleted.
We do not allow any content and delete all publications intended to disseminate deliberately false information about the company, its activities, services and products, as well as any information aimed at attracting investments or for creating a positive public image.
We do not allow content that promotes violence or hatred against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
We do not allow comments that glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths of individuals or groups.
We do not allow hateful text, images, symbols, or other content in your username, profile, or bio.
We do not allow spam on BlogChain. All spam will be immediately removed from BlogChain. While it is hard to define this content with precision or completeness, here are some representative behaviors we look for that are characteristic of spam:
- Posting content primarily to drive traffic to, or increase the search rankings of, an external site, product, or service
- Scraping and reposting content from other sources for the primary purpose of generating revenue or other personal gains
- Performing a disproportionately large number of interactions, particularly by automated means. This includes bulk, indiscriminate interactions, such as following of other accounts (follow spam)
- Repeatedly using responses or other interactions as a method of promotion
- Participating in bounty campaigns, or brigades to artificially inflate rankings for posts, accounts, businesses, or products
For each of these behaviors, when we talk about “content,” we mean not only posts but also any other feature that allows you to add your own text or media. When we talk about “interactions,” we mean any feature that allows one user to interact with another, or with a post.
We do not allow pornographic images or videos. We do allow erotic writing and non-graphic erotic images.
We do not allow gratuitously graphic or disturbing media, even if it’s not pornographic.