Cointelegraph is launching an awesome competition for our wittiest followers.
Every week until Sept. 14 we'll be publishing cool comics in the classic Cointelegraph style. The comics are almost ready; only the captions are missing. What do we need you to do?
- Fill the empty spaces, of course!
- Upload captions for our comics to your Facebook page using the hashtag #comictelegraph.
- Send a link of your comics version in comments section.
Terms and Conditions
- To participate in the competition, you MUST repost this message.
- You may only upload one version of the comics for publication.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that comics posted from dubious accounts will not be considered.
- Entries will be accepted up to 48 hours from the date of publication of comics. The results will be announced within 72 hours.
- Each completed set of comics nets a participant 50 points.
- Entries are judged by our community members. For each like you get one point (500 points maximum). We will only count the likes received from our community members. If you want to involve friends, grandmothers, grandfathers etc., they are welcome to join the page too!
- You can be disqualified for cheating to increase likes and for any other suspicious behavior.
- At each stage, the best author (according to our jury) will be awarded an additional 500 points. The number of likes affects the opinions of our jury, but it is not a decisive factor!
If your guilty pleasure is making sarcastic comments under our articles, now's your time to shine!
When does it start?
Aug. 18, 2017
When does it end?
Sept. 14, 2017
What are the prizes?
Points received during the contest will be exchanged for Satoshis.
Exchange rate for this contest:
1 point = 1000 Satoshis.
Competition entrants are required to be at least 18 years of age to participate.