French unit of global pizza delivery firm Domino's Pizza launched an ordering competition with a prize of $110,000 in Bitcoin or cash.
A contest is a rivalry between a number of participants for some resources, awards or changes in social status. Contests are a great tool that is used to motivate people to gain higher results and to monitor training and learning progression. Contests are also a popular marketing tool. Coding contests are an old and trusted type of event that is used by most IT and fintech companies and even startups. Blockchain companies often hold coding contests to draw the attention of skilled developers to their products. For most of companies, hacking contests are a great tool for monitoring their vulnerabilities and looking for new specialists. Cryptocurrency contests often include such competitions as cryptography contests and competitive programming. Such crypto contests are useful for marketing and for HR purposes.
- Bakkt Trades 18 BTC in First 7 Hours as Bitcoin Price Falls Below $10K
- IBM Says It’s Open to Working With Facebook on Libra Crypto
- Swiss Bitcoin Bank: UBS, Credit Suisse Interest ‘Clearly Picked Up’
- VanEck, SolidX Drop Bitcoin ETF Race, SEC Approval Until 2020 Unlikely
- Bitcoin Price: Bears Eye $7.7K to Capitalize on Lukewarm Bakkt Debut