What is Emer Blockchain Engine?
In a press release, the Chief Communications Officer at Emercoin, Jason Cassidy, says that the Blockchain Engine is a platform designed specifically for developers to create applications and services on the Emer blockchain.
According to Cassidy, one of the main goals of the Blockchain Engine platform is the removal of the barrier of entry into the fascinating world of distributed technologies.
He outlines the initial main focus of the platform to be in the areas of:
- Digital rights
- Internet security
- Distributed advertising
- Censorship resistant DNS
- Proof of ownership
- Internet Of Things
The benefits of Emer
Cassidy also claims that ‘Emer’ will bring together a unique offering to the industry that allows for full community engagement.
Jason Cassidy says:
“This innovation will make the process of creating innovative applications and services as streamlined and easy as possible.”
Among the benefits to developing on the Emer blockchain, Cassidy mentions:
- Ready-made solutions that are proven in the field and in use today,
- Support from one of the top teams for blockchain innovation in the World,
- Quick execution given the relatively small and optimized nature of the Emer blockchain
- Applications that can be created due to the low node requirements,
- Limitless application development potential (gaming, social media, analytics, abstract and predictive markets, finance, etc),
Emer Group’s expectations
The Emer Group believes the creation of the Blockchain Engine platform will allow for the continual growth in the company, the underlying currency Emercoin and the thriving eco-system that is taking form on the Emer blockchain.
With interest and consumer adoption of the currency increasing, Emer is expected to become a world leader in distributed technology solutions.
Follow us on Facebook