Emercoin in partnership with Design 4 Democracy Coalition have developed a solution to combat data manipulation in electoral process.
Emercoin is an open-sourced peer-to-peer cryptocurrency which forked from Peercoin in 2014. It uses both Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Work mining protocols. Developers describe Emercoin as more of a development platform than a cryptocurrency.
Emercoin as a platform supports such security services like EMCSSL and EMCSSH that can provide users with passwordless identification and access control with Emercoin blockchain. Emercoin also enables EMCDNS system that offers users fully decentralized and uncensorable domains that can only be changed by their owner, a solution for validation of authenticity EMCDPO and some other services, powered by EMC coin. Making PoW and PoS algorithms work together makes Emercoin network immune to a 51% attack. The growing amount of various solutions and the robustness of the network may soon attract a lot of new users.
- US Lawmakers to Visit Switzerland to Discuss Crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Include Digital Currency Research
- Bitcoin Circles $10,400 as Altcoins Rally, XRP Posts 10% Gains
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: LINK, LEO, BCH, ETC, BSV, OKB*