Started in 2014, Latium is the world's first viral cryptocurrency. Latium allows users to earn coins by referring new users to the Latium system. Users can earn referral bonuses on up to 100 levels of affiliates. Based on proof of stake, Latium also allows users to earn interest by keeping their coins in the Latium wallet. With nearly 70,000 active users in over 30 countries, the Latium network rapidly grows each day. Latium currently trades on Coin-Swap.net and AllCrypt.com exchanges and has maintained a stable market-value for nearly three months. For more information, visit Latium.cc.
Latium is the world's first viral cryptocurrency.
730 Total views
- ‘DeFi done right’: Layer-one protocol launches mainnet
- Cardano’s upcoming Alonzo update pushes ADA price despite a major delay
- DOGE out of control? Social media and whales sway Dogecoin price action
- DeFi developers see new stablecoin powering cheaper transactions, stronger yield farming
- Bitcoin price bounces to $33K but analysts say ‘it’s too early’ to call a bottom
- Altcoins follow Bitcoin price’s lead as uncertainty grips crypto market