Started in 2014, Latium is the world's first viral cryptocurrency. Latium allows users to earn coins by referring new users to the Latium system. Users can earn referral bonuses on up to 100 levels of affiliates. Based on proof of stake, Latium also allows users to earn interest by keeping their coins in the Latium wallet. With nearly 70,000 active users in over 30 countries, the Latium network rapidly grows each day. Latium currently trades on Coin-Swap.net and AllCrypt.com exchanges and has maintained a stable market-value for nearly three months. For more information, visit Latium.cc.
Latium is the world's first viral cryptocurrency.
747 Total views
- The Big Four Are Gearing Up to Become Crypto and Blockchain Auditors
- First-of-its-kind mobile NFT explorer provides users a clear overview of digital collectibles
- Love in the time of crypto: Does owning cryptocurrency make daters more desirable?
- What is the Near Protocol, and how does it work?
- Beanstalk Farms offers plea deal to perpetrators of $76M exploit
- ApeCoin: APE price climbs 55% in three days as a 'BAYC land drop' rumor goes viral