Monaco International Blockchain is the first Blockchain Summit dedicated to the Blockchain industry in Monaco.
The Summit brings together investors, entrepreneurs, family offices, UHNWI, industry leaders and students, to network and discuss critical topics and trends in the blockchain ecosystem.
They key highlights are:
- Featured keynote speakers will include Frederic Genta, Monaco Country Chief Digital Officer with an update from the Monaco Government and Phil Dardier, entrepreneur and co-founder Avolta Partners, who will discuss Coin Strategies and Winning Use Case Scenarios.
- The Summit will feature a Pitch Challenge with an investment award of €100,000 by Evan Luthra, a serial entrepreneur, age 24;
- A live Hackathon demonstrating how blockchain is developed;
- Investment discussion with a diverse set of panels addressing new technology and implications for investing in the sector and implications throughout the technology sector.
- Evening cocktails will give guests a chance to meet people behind the scenes of Monaco at the Grimaldi Forum with a stunning view overlooking the ocean.
Join the tech wave in Monaco, with a diverse mix of investors, entrepreneurs, students, industry leaders and speakers, including founders and CEOs of leading crypto / blockchain companies.
Contacts, Informations & Programme Office
+377 935 060 11