Zug, Dec. 21, 2021 - Arenum, a new blockchain-powered global matching engine for esports tournaments and mobile games, will launch an initial DEX offering (IDO) through the OccamRazer decentralized launchpad in early 2022. Arenum is an Occelerator partner, incubated by Occam.fi.
Arenum democratizes esports, and enables the monetization of competitive mobile gaming at an enormous scale. Through blockchain, Arenum can process instant and transparent payments and deliver an open source toolbox for developers to deploy Arenum’s seamless esports connectivity.
Alongside their hugely scalable infrastructure for esports, Arenum hosts up to 100 daily tournaments 24 hours a day, with built-in proprietary anti-cheat technology. With tournaments for leading titles such as Players Unknown Battlegrounds (PUBG), Free Fire, and Call of Duty, Arenum is set to become one of the hottest tournament destinations in the esports space.
Eduard Gurinovich, a co-founder of Arenum and Forbes 30 Under 30 alumni, says:
“We’re very excited to work with the OccamRazer team to incubate and launch Arenum. Our users will find a feature-rich esports tournament decentralized application that is built around the principles of transparency and trust. By earning rewards for competing in tournaments through our token, professionals and novice gamers alike can finally be rewarded easily for playing their favorite titles.”
With their asynchronous and synchronous PvP multiplayer solution for any game genre, Arenum can match any player worldwide for any type of game. Other planned features include nonfungible token (NFT) metagames, a blockchain-based marketplace and an SDK for game development teams to deploy.
The Arenum token will be instrumental in powering this esports ecosystem, with tokens required to enter tournaments and tournament prizes also paid out in Arenum tokens.
Follow Arenum’s social media channels to stay up to date with the latest news:
- Telegram Official Community — https://t.me/arenum_community
- Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/arenum.official/
- Website — https://arenum.games/en/
- Twitter — https://twitter.com/arenum_official
- Discord — https://discord.com/invite/4Em3CfZTac
Follow Occam.fi’s social media channels to stay up to date with the latest news:
- Telegram Official Community — https://t.me/occamfi_com
- Telegram Announcements — https://t.me/occamfi
- Medium — https://medium.com/occam-finance
- Twitter — https://twitter.com/OccamFi
- OccamX Twitter - https://twitter.com/OccamDEX
- Reddit — https://www.reddit.com/r/OccamFi