Arker: The legend of Ohm is thrilled to announce that it has closed its seed and private round, which raised a total of $2.4 million, led by Everse Capital. Meanwhile, its initial DEX offering will take place on Dec. 10 on Unicrypt.

Partners who took part in the seed round included Spark Capital, Basics, Avstar Capital, CinchBlock, DEXTools, Exnetwork Capital, IBA, M6, Magnus, Maven, Nexo, X21, Unicrypt, Raptor, Unlock, Venus, Tranquility Investment Group and GGG.

Arker was available on BurningDrop from 10:00 am UTC on Dec. 3, 2021. Users can mine Arker by staking Tether (USDT), KuCoin Token (KCS) and/or Ether (ETH).

Arker BurningDrop details

BurningDrop will commence on Dec. 3. To participate, users need to register on KuCoin. They can also choose to participate via KuCoin’s website or app. Arker’s price during the issue will be 0.01 USDT. The total amount of Arker available for the BurningDrop is set at 20 million.

Since proof-of-liquidity (POL) can be burned on the platform to earn Arker rewards, the rewards will decline as the number of POL burned rises. However, to test available acceleration computing power, users can enter the number of burned POL.

Twenty percent of the Arker rewards will be distributed before its trading starts on the KuCoin spot market. The remaining 80% will be distributed in 20% batches every month after one month from the first distribution. Also, note that participation is voluntary, and no influence shall be subjected to any user. Users from mainland China are not eligible to participate in the event.

Join Arker to play to earn

Arker is a nonfungible token (NFT), play-to-earn game that allows users to earn crypto and trade it for actual money. To fight for the city of Ohm, players must recruit heroes of different classes. As a result, they increase the loot of Arker, a mineral of great value.

Fighting against another player allows you to earn tokens, which you can exchange for items. Additionally, playing player-versus-environment enables you to earn rewards for items. You can trade the products in the marketplace, and you can also win by competing in the guild war, holding special events and performing daily missions.

NFTs are sold for profit, depending on the rules of the game. You can also accumulate NFTs until they yield crypto rewards from the game. Arker plans on revolutionizing crypto gaming by adding content for professional players.

Arker will have two BEP-20 tokens listed on Binance Smart Chain. The first token, FoA, is used as ingame currency. It represents rewards, items and more. When a player makes an ingame purchase with FoA, 85% of the value goes to the game pool. The platform then burns the remaining 15%.

The second token is Arker, which will be used for the decentralized autonomous organization. Every transaction has an integrated fee of 5%. The firm keeps 12.5% for marketing and 12.5% for development, while 75% goes to liquidity.

About Arker

Arker: The Legend of Ohm is the first free multiplayer online strategy game to award digital assets to its participants. Start with the game itself if you want to comprehend Arker. Playing it will help you realize its worth as a game.

Arker will create a 3D virtual reality metaverse that will integrate all the 2D features, including NFTs, in an open world. Lastly, the game aims to provide users with an immersive experience through its unique lore.

Arker may be downloaded for Android and iOS via the official app store. You can learn more about the game on social media below: