Arbitrum, in a bid to allow users to enjoy hassle-free transactions at a cheap gas rate, has partnered with Biconomy, a multi-chain transaction platform that empowers decentralized applications to provide simplistic transactions. The gasless system is achieved by combining Biconomy’s relayer network that allows meta-transactions. Through the application programming interphase, DApps also simplify their user experience by allowing users to pay gas fees in stablecoins and interacting seamlessly with Arbitrum in their favorite wallet.
Bringing improved user experience to Web 3.0 — Meta transactions
DApps on Arbitrum, a smart contract platform as it interoperates closely with Ethereum, will not have any difficulty merging their Ethereum contracts to run on Arbitrum. As Arbitrum offers low gas costs, DApps can connect with Biconomy’s plug-and-play application programming interfaces to sponsor these gas fees for users. People seeking a way out of paying high gas costs will in no time crowd the faster and gasless experience on Arbitrum.
Biconomy continues to make an impact with its new features:
- Users can pay gas fees in stablecoins, which gives them the luxury to save up their Ether (ETH) for later use.
- A sign-up bonus.
- Improves the UX by allowing end-users to do everything without having to own ETH.
- Pay fees in their own tokens, adding a new component to the token model.
When Arbitrum’s testnet phase is over, the mainnet will launch and all the features will swiftly come into play.
Why you need to trust Biconomy
- Gasless transactions: Users don’t need to worry about gas fees.
- Interacting with DApps on Abritrum is just like interacting with DApps on Ethereum — no need to manually make any changes on MetaMask.
- Gas fee optimization: It helps users reduce the cost of gas fees using ETH by 50%.
- Transaction glitches fixed: It ensures that users transact effortlessly without getting stuck, and transactions are validated with optimum gas fees.
- Interface and easy navigation: There are no extreme differences from the existing systems, and it is easy to navigate.
"As gas costs become lower to almost negligible, DApps will look to sponsor these on behalf of their users. This will enable an improved gasless user experience for interacting with any smart contract on Arbitrum. This is where Biconomy fits in perfectly. Using Biconomy’s plug-n-play APIs, DApps can easily enable gasless transactions for their users."
Arbitrum has officially launched its open testnet and is currently running as an Optimistic rollup to find the best way to implement effortless transactions. Arbitrum prioritizes the need to have efficient, fast and transparent transactions for its users, and this drives the team to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Biconomy is a multi-chain transaction infrastructure for next-generation Web 3.0 applications. Through its powerful and easy-to-use APIs, developers can enable a simple and customized user journey so that their end-users don’t get frustrated by blockchain’s murky roads. Biconomy is on a mission to bring the familiarity of Web 2.0 to simplify Web 3.0 experiences, which will drive mass adoption by attending to the pains of users in the cryptocurrency space.