[LONDON] Blockchain conference: Blockchain Expo today announced the first confirmed conference speakers for Blockchain Expo taking place in Olympia London, 23-24 January 2017. The inaugural event will feature industry thought leaders including; Paul Kammerer, Specialist Corporate Strategy, Commerzbank AG, Mark Simpson, Innovation Engineering, RBS, Neil Pennington, Director of Innovation (UK) nPower, Jason Leibowitz, Distributed Ledger & Blockchain Strategist, Credit Suisse, Joe Roets, Senior Software Architect, The Walt Disney Company, Yisel Cho, Blockchain Specialist, HSBC and Johnny Voon, Lead Technologist at Innovate UK.
Blockchain Expo will explore the developing and most-cutting edge blockchain technologies with over 60 speakers and expects more than 1500 attendees from across the globe. Specific blockchain developer sessions are also available.
Industries including financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government and real estate are set to be shaken by the introduction of blockchain technologies and Blockchain Expo is set to explore the future impact upon security, workflow and processes across these sectors.
Blockchain Expo London 2017 will offer attendees:
- World-class case study led content from leading brands
- More than 20 sessions exploring the blockchain ecosystem across industry
- Opportunities to learn how their own industry will be impacted by blockchain adoption
- Networking opportunities to build partnerships in the blockchain space
- Interact with exhibitors and startups who are setting the precedent
- Access to co-hosted IoT Tech Expo event with more than 4,000 attendees and 150+ exhibitors
Attendees can take advantage of Super Early Bird discounted pricing until December 9th on a full conference pass. Free Expo passes are also available.
To find out more visit our site.
For further information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 117 980 9020