Cryptocurrencies are almost always designed to be free from government manipulation and control. Although, as they have grown more popular, this foundational aspect of the industry has come under fire.There are currently more than 10,000 cryptocurrencies on the market. While crypto can be used to make purchases, most people treat it as a long-term investment. The CandyDex token may become a top cryptocurrency in 2022 with hundred- or thousandfold returns.
The PancakeSwap exchange is a decentralized exchange (DEX) competing with Ethereum-based DEXs on the BNB Smart Chain (BSC) network. It uses the CAKE token. Ethereum may have kickstarted the decentralized finance (DeFi) trend, but initiatives such as PancakeSwap suggest the wave of innovation is destined to spread to other blockchain networks.
- Token name: PancakeSwap (CAKE)
- Starting price: $0.40
- Highest price: $42.59
- It took seven months to reach its highest price, from Sept. 30, 2020, to April 29, 2021.
- Supported chain: BSC
- Total supply: 738,290,988.
Uniswap provides a simple single-click interface to swap any two Ethereum assets to a crypto liquidity pool. Trading with the Uniswap exchange is trustless and permissionless, thanks to liquidity pools permitting anyone to develop or seed a crypto market by supplying an equal value of the two ERC20-protocol tokens being paired.
Crypto liquidity providers get a pro-rata portion of the 0.3% cryptocurrency trading fees each time the crypto trading pair is used. Uniswap currently does not have a native crypto token, meaning liquidity providers get digital asset fees of their respective crypto markets.
- Token name: Uniswap (UNI)
- Starting price: $5
- Highest price: $43.33
- It took eight months to reach its highest price: Sept. 18, 2020, to May 5, 2021.
- Supported chain: Ethereum
- Total supply: 1 billion.
SushiSwap is an automated market maker DEX that allows swapping various cryptocurrencies and tokens that run on the Ethereum blockchain network. The platform features community-based trading features for further benefit to crypto traders and investors.
- Token name: SushiSwap (SUSHI)
- Starting price: $1.18
- Highest price: $22.91
- It took seven months to reach its highest price: August 29, 2020, to March 13, 2021.
- Supported chain: Ethereum
- Total supply: 241.97 million.
The 1inch Network (1INCH)
As a DEX aggregator, 1inch Network pulls liquidity from various DEXs to provide limited slippage on large orders. The platform permits pulled capital to benefit cryptocurrency traders, providing the best prices available.
- Token name: 1inch Network (1INCH)
- Starting price: $2.30
- Highest price: $7.47
- It took five months to reach its highest price: Dec. 26, 2020, to May 8, 2021.
- Supported chains: Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche and Fantom
CandyDex (CANDYDEX) is the project’s governance token. It is a DEX on Etherscan, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom and Tron. Trading in CandyDex allows tokenholders to participate in the governance of the finance protocol while exploring DeFi. CandyDex is a cryptocurrency deployed on the Polygon network. Unlike other DEXs, it lets tokenholders buy tokens based on Ether (ETH), BNB, Polygon (MATIC), Avalanche (AVAX), Fantom (FTM) or Tron (TRX).
CandyDex held an initial DEX offering on April 25.
- Token name: CandyDex (CANDYDEX)
- Starting price: $0.10
- Listing price: $1 to $5
- Expected highest price: $32
- Hoped duration to reach highest price: six months
- Supported chains: BNB, Ethereum, Tron, Fantom, Polygon and Avalanche
- Total supply: 500 million
- Burned: more than 80 million
- Current supply: 420 million
Here are some reasons to buy CandyDex:
- A rapidly growing global community of more than 50,000 members on Telegram
- More than 60,000 account holders in the span of eight days
- The world’s best DEX platform with multi-network support
- A diverse ecosystem of financial services, exchanges and swapping
- An experienced team of members who previously worked with Gate.io, Uniswap and Convex Finance
- Sixteen percent of CandyDex tokens have been burnt.
- The token has been audited by reputed firms.
Learn more about CandyDex: