George Town, Cayman Islands – CoinPayments, the world’s leading cryptocurrency payments processor, today announced a collaboration with Binance, the global blockchain ecosystem behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange, Binance.com. Starting today, CoinPayments will support Binance’s BNB token to open up merchants around the world to the Binance community.
“A CoinPayments-Binance collaboration is a huge win for both communities,” said CoinPayments CEO Jason Butcher. “With support for BNB, anyone who holds the token will now have access to millions of new options to buy goods and services on our simple and safe payments platform.”
BNB is the native coin of the main Binance Chain and has historically been used as a way to pay for trading fees on the Binance Exchange or to participate in Binance Launchpad token sales. With this CoinPayments collaboration, Binance community members will now be able to use BNB as a payment method across a huge range of ecommerce sites and online merchants.
“Our collaboration with CoinPayments is incredibly important for the BNB community,” said CZ (Changpeng Zhao), Founder and CEO of Binance. “Given CoinPayments’ global reach and history as a leading cryptocurrency payments provider, we’re excited to bring their easy-to-use platform to everyone who is part of our ecosystem and further the utility of BNB at merchants and retailers worldwide.”
CoinPayments merchants are now able to select BNB as a payment option and Binance community members can immediately begin to spend their tokens with CoinPayments vendors. Since inception, CoinPayments has completed more than US $5 billion in total crypto transactions and averages US $100 million in monthly volume.
CoinPayments is the easiest, fastest and most secure way for merchants worldwide to transact in cryptocurrencies. It is the first and largest cryptocurrency payments processor with more than US $5 billion in total transactions to date, while supporting more than 1,900 coins, and is the preferred cryptocurrency payment solution for merchants and eCommerce platform providers worldwide. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in the Cayman Islands, CoinPayments is dedicated to providing clients with fast, secure and user-friendly crypto payment APIs, shopping cart plugins, digital wallets, and a host of other solutions supporting cryptocurrency payment applications. Learn more at: https://www.coinpayments.net/.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption with 25+ products, projects and initiatives including:
- Binance Exchange (Binance.com): Binance Futures, Spot & Margin trading, Binance Lending and Binance Staking
- Binance Academy: non-profit blockchain and crypto educational portal
- Binance Charity: non-profit organization and first blockchain-powered donation platform dedicated to advancing transparent philanthropy
- Binance DEX: community-driven decentralized exchange developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner
- Binance Fiat Gateways: buy-and-sell crypto platform, covering 170+ countries and regions through local payments partners and P2P platforms. Fiat-to-Crypto Platforms: joint ventures with global partners to buy, sell and trade crypto: Binance US, Binance Jersey, Binance Korea, Binance Singapore, Binance Uganda, Binance Lite Australia
- Binance Labs: venture arm and incubator, investing in and supporting early-stage blockchain startups and infrastructure projects
- Binance Launchpad: exclusive token launch platform for supporting transformative blockchain startups and entrepreneurs
- Binance Pool: Comprehensive cryptocurrency mining platform connecting miners to Binance’s suite of financial products, designed to improve user earnings.
- Binance Research: institutional-grade, data-driven insights and analysis for crypto investors
- Binance X: developer-focused initiative to foster innovation of blockchain developers and cultivate industry growth and meaningful use cases
- Other initiatives include: Binance Cloud (end-to-end enterprise solution for launching exchanges), Binance Info (market news and insights), Trust Wallet (mobile wallet and dApp browser)
For more information, visit: https://www.binance.com.