Bitrue is one of the top 15 cryptocurrency exchanges released in 2018 that provides comprehensive and secure digital asset management through a simplified, user-friendly interface. It is listing 4Art Coin as a 4ART-Tether (USDT) pair on Friday, April 22 at 10 am UTC.
In addition to this news, the company has released a new listing with staking news on the Crypshark exchange.
See below for the ongoing schedule:
- April 16: Users could begin purchasing 4ART by Sepa or credit card.
- April 19: Users could begin staking.
- April 28, 11 am UTC: Users will have access to order-book customer-to-customer trading.
The 4ART coin can be transferred to the exchange with a personalized 4Art wallet, where locked staking is directly accessible. Rewards are paid monthly, with bonus tokens freely available.
- One month: 0.5% in rewards monthly
- Six months: 1% in rewards monthly
- Twelve months: 3% in rewards monthly
- Eighteen months: 4% in rewards monthly
- Twenty-four months: 5% in rewards monthly
With the new listings, 4Art Coin will benefit fromBitrue’s and Crypshark’s global scale, resources and existing audience. The listings stand to make 4ART even more functional and seamless for new users, professionals and anyone who wants the best possible cryptocurrency experience.
“In addition to the upcoming stock market listings, we have many more developments and announcements planned in the coming week, as a lot of work has been done behind the scenes,” said the 4Art team.
Learn more about 4ARTechnologies: