St. Moritz, August 13, 2018 — After successful events in St. Moritz and Geneva, Switzerland, the Crypto Finance Conference—the world’s most exclusive investor conference on cryptocurrencies and blockchain investments—is hosting its first event in the United States. The Crypto Finance Conference USA 2018 will take place from Sept. 5 to 7 in Half Moon Bay, California, and will feature Ripple executive chairman Chris Larsen, known as the richest person in crypto, as a keynote speaker, among other high-level industry leaders.
Larsen, who holds an M.B.A. from Stanford, co-founded Ripple in 2012. Ripple’s XRP token is meant to facilitate international bank payments via blockchain.Another notable speaker is venture capitalist Tim Draper, the founder of Draper Associates, DFJ, and Draper University. He has invested in over 50 crypto companies—including Coinbase, Ledger, and Tezos—and is a leading spokesperson for blockchain and Bitcoin. Former US Congress “crypto” candidate Brian Forde, who served as a White House Senior Advisor for Mobile and Data, is another impressive name on the agenda for the event.
“We are extremely excited to bring the Crypto Finance Conference to California. We are the most exclusive investor conference in the world and working with such outstanding speakers is a great honor for us. It contributes to a unique experience for all attendants.” Andrea-Franco Stöhr, co-founder and CEO of the Crypto Finance Conference, says. “We always aim to focus on quality over quantity—in terms of participants, speakers, knowledge-sharing, and investment opportunities.”
Each speaker and attendant is approved directly by the conference board, which consists of eight crypto investors and industry experts including Crypto Finance AG founder Tobias Reichmuth, entrepreneur Marc Bernegger, and unicorn hunter and angel investor Daniel Gutenberg. The Crypto Conference USA 2018 is expected to have 150 to 200 participants attending—all investors reviewed and approved by the board.
Other speakers at Crypto Finance Conference USA 2018 include:
- Bill Tai, VC, board director (strategy chair) at Bitfury and board chairman of Hut8
- Reese Jones, associate founder of Singularity University & biophysicist
- Jalak Jobanbutra, founder and managing partner of FuturePerfect Ventures
- Bobby Lee, co-founder of BTCC, board member at Bitcoin Foundation
- Jennifer Zhu Scott, co-founder and principal of Radian Partners
- Eva Kaili, member of the European Parliament
- Wences Casares, founder and CEO of Xapo
- Meltem Demirors, chief strategy officer of CoinShares, investor and advisor
- Steve Papermaster, CEO of Nano Vision, former senior advisor to President George W. Bush
Notable panels and keynotes include:
- Panel Discussion “Riding the crypto rollercoaster: Will the industry ever be stable?”
- Panel Discussion “Token categories: Which ones will dominate in the future?”
- Keynote: “The next big thing: How to find the next Airbnb and Uber in the crypto space”
- Keynote: “Crypto newbie: How to identify a high potential ICO”
The full speaker-line up and agenda can be found online. To participate in the Crypto Finance Conference USA 2018, applicants can register here, though completing the application does not guarantee a seat at the conference. The final acceptance/rejection email will be sent after the screening process by the conference board. Early-bird registration is sold-out. The standard participation fee is $4,900.
The Crypto Finance Conference is the world’s most exclusive investor conference about cryptocurrencies and blockchain investments, with events in Switzerland and the US. CFC is connecting private investors, institutional investors, and family offices with leaders in the crypto and blockchain universe. The three-day conference offers expert education, investment opportunities, and excellent networking. The list of participants of each conference is strictly limited, application based and curated by the board to enable the participating experts to build a unique network.
Company name: Crypto Finance Conference
Company site: www.crypto-finance-conference.com
Company contact: Sarah Jordi, CMO
Company email: email@example.com
Phone: +41 79 626 86 47