Cryptorg Token Was Listed on Cryptocurrency Exchange BTC-Alpha
Today we will tell you about the CTG token, which recently appeared on the BTC-Alpha.
The Cryptorg trading platform combines trading bots and a web terminal for 10 exchanges in a single interface. The team has been working on the project for more than 2 years and has already attracted over 20 thousand users.
But what does the token have to do with it?
Since May 1, 2019, the platform began to provide users with the possibility of trading mining through trading bots. Rewards are credited for each successful transaction completed by the bot in the form of tokens. Trading mining is very popular on Asian exchanges, Cryptorg is the first such platform with its token.
How can I earn on a token?
- Since many users set up bots for trading, the course is subject to high volatility and you can make money on it.
- For owners of 100 thousand CTG token, POS-mining becomes available. 30% of the daily mining volume goes to the owners of the stake. This is a kind of analogue of a node.
- Marketplace on Cryptorg (opens for the New Year) - the ability to buy digital goods and services from various financial companies, exchange and buy crypto with a discount.
- Payment of tariffs at Cryptorg.net with an additional benefit.
- Implementation of the token as the main unit of account for copy-trading on Cryptorg and subsidiary projects.
You can read more about how trading mining from Cryptorg works here: https://cryptorg.net/en/en/trade-mining
The team is also working on the implementation of trading mining on the margin futures platform https://margin.cryptorg.net/en
Cryptorg does not stand still, and what about you?
Official name: CTG Cryptorg Token
Asset Type: Token
Market Pair: https://www.btc-alpha.com/ru/exchange/CTG_USD
This is a paid press release.. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.