• 99% of the token has burned
  • A community of over 180,000 members
  • Inu’s dad
  • Big move of Ekart Inu

Ekart Inu is launching a spectacular token called EAID (Ekart Support). The Ekart Token project has launched EAID as a support token. So, this will be a significant support for the Ekart Inu token. The EAID token supports Ekart Inu to create EkartSwap together. The total token supply of EAID is 10 billion with the launching price of $10. They made an incredible move on this token by sending 99% of the EAID token to the burning wallet (BEP-20 and MATIC). So the remaining 1%, that is 100 million tokens, are going for the trade. Have a 5% transaction fee including 1% of token distributed to account holders as reward, 2% for token liquidity, 2% for burning wallet. They aim to reach the 1 billion target on EAID token. In this, the user can use his Ekart Inu tokens to buy this EAID token or you can buy EAID without that. Users can use 50% of Ekart Inu tokens and the rest of the 50% with any crypto in the swap list. They are planning to list EAID token in October, in all major reputed exchanges.


Our contract addresses:

Matic Main Net: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x9f94da865832026b4aa336d96af08872bb347aa1

BEP-20: https://bscscan.com/token/0x9f94da865832026b4aa336d96af08872bb347aa1

But initially it is available to buy in their official Ekart Inu website (www.ekartinu.com). So here, there is a time limit for sale that is Sep 6 to Oct 5. After that, they will send the remaining unsold tokens to the burning wallet after the presale is closed.

“Our goal of EKARTAID is to give the best and safe place to trade your precious crypto while remaining decentralized. We are very loyal to our holders, and that gives us the means to grow exponentially. As we know that with our unified force and the power of Ekart Inu, we will be successful in advance so that we can go to new heights together.“

Ekart was made to have an enormous supply (1 billion tokens), whereas the collection of EAID is only 100 million tokens. Ekart Inu, which has a market cap of roughly $1 billion & is currently under sale at $10. Ekart Inu aims to increase consumer’s earning potential. The project's major goal was to build an EAID token and ecosystem that were inexpensive enough for anyone to acquire millions of them. They purposefully priced the project's token price considerably at $10. The plan is to make the platform profitable even if it only makes $15. So far, the developers have been successful in this regard. It's critical to recognize that Ekart Inu has had a fantastic start. However, because the EAID is new & all investments are now speculative.

How can you trade Ekart Inu and EAID?

Users can trade the Ekart Inu & EAID token at Bitforex, HotbitProbit, Coinsbit, Azbit, Indoex, p2pb2b, XT.com. After presale is closed and trade will be live.

Other platforms such as Uniswap and the web version of Pancake have listed Ekart Inu tokens also. Uniswap is a decentralized trade (DEX) on Ethereum’s network that allows buying and selling cryptocurrencies for ETH and other Ethereum-based tokens. These tokens cannot be purchased in USD but only in BTC, ETH, USDT, BNB, and MATIC.

What is EAID token's price prediction?

As per its price predictions, EAID token could note arise on the back of its parent network Ekart Inu's success. The token is expected to hit a value of $15 apiece by the end of 2021, guided by the popularity of Ekart Inu among polygon and meme-based crypto investors. If the overall market rebounds to its lifetime high, EAID could regain its record high price trajectory.

If EAID survives the bear crypto market, it could also hit a value of $35 price by 2022. Ekart Inu claims to be one-of-a-kind merchandise to the global market with minimal transaction fees and without any financial borders, intermediaries, or annoying bureaucratic routine.

“Ekart Inu will be a revolution in the retail and eCommerce industry, a platform where you can purchase and invest at the same time without any hassle.”

Official website links: ekartinu.com | ekartinu.global | ekart.global

Follow us on: Reddit | Twitter | Telegram | Bitcointalk