The future of blockchain technology and its impact on society will be front and center at the European Blockchain Investment Congress 2019 (“EBIC 2019”) when a full slate of blockchain related insights and opportunities are presented during the 3-day event. This unique conference, slated to run February 28 through March 2, 2019, in the heart of Vienna, Austria, will gather blockchain industry professionals, market leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and blockchain-based startups together for an epic event.
EBIC 2019 organizers expect more than 2,500 participants, 100 investors, and 70 international speakers to attend with 50 selected ICO projects among the exciting presentations topping the agenda. This event will provide insights into the challenges facing key industries and the transformative technology of blockchain as it begins to intercept all vital sectors of society.
“We are very excited to bring blockchain enthusiasts, industry professionals, entrepreneurs and blockchain-based startups together to learn more about the unique, cutting-edge potential of blockchain technology to provide a faster, more efficient and transparent society,” said Vladimir Belozerov, CEO and Co-Founder of European Blockchain Investment Congress 2019. “EBIC 2019 provides a unique opportunity to connect and learn more about the importance of blockchain technology and its impact on the future.”
Attendees will gain insight into:
- How blockchain business models will affect a wide variety of markets
- Experience case studies from companies across industries and learn from their successes and failures
- Hear from industry experts and leading global startups who will discuss advertising implications to security concerns and potential regulations
- Get an impression of how blockchain technology can move the development of society forward with innovative opportunities to remove inefficient systems and processes within and across organizations
- Learn how ICOs serve as a new mechanism for crowd funding that emerges outside of traditional financial systems
- Meet some of the most interesting ICOs whose projects are being prepared for worldwide implementation and who are opening, or are already open, to investment capital
For more information, visit: https://www.ebic2019.com
Among the first round of speakers for the European Blockchain Investment Congress 2019 are:
- Marloes Pomp, program manager Blockchain, Dutch government, Netherlands
- Dinis Guarda, author, CEO and Founder Ztudium/Blocksdna/intelligenthq, UK
- Alexander Adam Kuleshov, BDO at Israeli Blockchain Association, Israel
- Rufus Lidman, CEO, AIAR, Daring to Change the World, Sweden
- Olga Feldmeier, CEO at Smart Valor, Switzerland
- Robby Schwertner, Social Media Influencer, Crypto Blogger, Austria
Prominent blockchain-based ICOs competing in the EBIC 2019 Blockchain Award, created to recognize the application and effectiveness of blockchain technologies and smart ICO projects, will receive global visibility and may win one of 10 trophy and financial prize packages. Conference goers will enjoy plenty of time for socializing and networking with opening and closing ceremonies, music, cocktail parties, breaks for coffee and champagne, and a packed exhibition room loaded with blockchain-specific businesses. Register now to join entrepreneurs, developers, industry leaders and investors at the European Blockchain Investment Congress.
About European Blockchain Investment Congress 2019
EBIC 2019 is the prime European Blockchain Investment Congress and Exhibition event designed specifically to address the future of blockchain technology and its impact on society. This 3-day event was established to provide insights into the challenges that key industries are about to meet, including, but not limited to the legal sector, retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, copyright, government, real estate, etc. The Congress agenda will present a series of expert keynotes, multilateral panel discussions and solution-based case studies as well as ICO presentations and an ICO competition. The main focus of EBIC 2019 is to unite leading ICOs with investors from various sectors.
EBIC 2019 Contact:
European Blockchain Investment Congress
Tel: +43 69917104902