April 13, Singapore — The Blockchain in Singapore conference and awards is the leading crypto and blockchain conference in the APAC since 2018. After a long hiatus, the world’s communities are now coming back together, and there is nothing quite like interacting with a live speaker at a physical conference. Falcon Business Research’s in-person Blockchain Conference will take place in Singapore on July 4 and 5, 2022.
The focus of the conference will be on blockchain, crypto, NFTs, DeFi, the Metaverse, Web3 ecosystems and their wide-reaching effect on commerce, culture and communities. The conference features keynotes, panel discussions, case studies, tech-talks, crypto ﬁreside chats, start-up speed pitches, competitions and awards.
- Tim Draper, founder of Draper Associates
- Jimmy Nguyen, founding president of BSV Blockchain
- Tobias Bauer, principal at Blockchain Founders Fund
- Anndy Lian, chairman Asia at BigOne Exchange
- Oriol Caudevilla, co-leader of the financial inclusion and CBDC working groups at Global Impact Fintech Forum
- Kevin Pang, board secretary at Blockchain Association of Singapore
- Wai Yee Choo, director of the network trade platform office at Singapore Customs
- Feroze Medora, director of trading and interim managing director of Gemini APAC
- More than 30 Speakers and panelists
- Four keynotes
- Five panel discussions
- More than 1,500 online attendees over two days
- Over 500 in-person attendees
- Government and regulatory bodies
- C-Levels and directors
- Investors and business leaders
- Tech developers
- Tech and futuristic inﬂuencers
- DeFi, Metaverse and NFT projects
- Blockchain and crypto pioneers
- Tech-based legal firms
- Tech companies
- Renowned media agencies
- Investors: 25%
- Tech professionals: 20%
- Corporates: 20%
- Crypto projects: 10%
- Media: 20%
- Others: 5%
Benefits of attending
- The conference program is designed to oﬀer learning and insight as well as discussion with some of the industry’s key leaders.
- Building a world-class network around blockchain, decentralized finance, NFTs, the Metaverse, Web3, DLT and protocols with industry leaders.
- Learning the basics and fundamentals of the decentralized economy, its development and future vision.
- Being involved and engaged in emerging and futuristic technology.
- Discovering products and new technology from top tech companies and projects.
- Learning why retail and other institutions are massively investing in blockchain and the crypto space.
- Meeting with the most innovative enterprises, start-ups and key investors.
Benefits of partnering up
- A unique opportunity to meet C-level attendees and investors.
- Brand recognition.
- Growing credentials as a thought leader.
- Showcasing a platform to its relevant target audience.
- Broadening a project’s exposure in the marketplace and creating a positive impression of it on a global scale.
- A pitching opportunity for start-ups that unites some of the most agile entrepreneurs and high-impact investors.
- Identifying prospective supporters and clients for a project or service.
- Building partnerships and alliances, and understanding innovative, cutting-edge technologies that will deﬁne and drive the future of the industry.
- Providing a project with an unrivalled and market-leading opportunity to position its brand, services and tools within the technical and developer community.
- The Blockchain in Singapore Conference oﬀers an incomparable platform to connect with industry experts, get business done and position companies for future success.
Easy ways to participate
- Registering as a delegate to beneﬁt from direct expert insights.
- Showcasing a brand and the industry thought-leadership of its team in front of the very people that matter to its business by becoming a sponsor.
- Securing a display booth at the event to showcase the project’s latest tech and services in an exclusive space as an exhibitor.