“A DEX pays gas fees?”
It may seem that decentralized markets have depleted the number of potential mechanisms for mining liquidity and engaging the public. However, EmiSwap decentralized AMM exchange demonstrates the contrary by rising as a new mighty player on the DEX market. By draining liquidity from bigger protocols to provide a 100% Ethereum gas payout, it has become one of the most rewarding terms for liquidity suppliers, and a close second is its NFT Magic Cards, a cutting-edge gamified mechanism that provides much more than standard NFT units.
“We followed a strategic thinking process, detailed analysis of blockchain values and fees, and a variety of methods and formulas to make our offering valuable and unique. We started our company not just for the sake of starting but because we believe in its power. Today, we rest assured that our product is unique and ahead of the game.”
– Grigory Rybalchenko, CEO and founder of EmiSwap
The exchange went live on March 31 and has already attracted over $250,000 in total value locked and more than $1.3 million during the early adopters’ pre-seed and seed round sales of itsnative governance ESW token. The EmiDAO alliance’s first initiative is EmiSwap, and its investors, Alpha Sigma Capital, DigiFinex, BitMart, Emirex, HollaEx, IDCM and Everest Group, are actively involved in operating and marketing new products.
EmiSwap incorporates various DeFi solutions, allowing users to benefit from all trades in a few easy steps. It is also interested in providing multiple payment solutions, constant 24/7 support and time-proven platform stability that ensures the protection of assets and data since its protocol has undergone a security audit by Hacken.
Early liquidity providers should expect to earn a lot of money.
The EmiSwap executive team is working on providing excellent market opportunities to draw liquidity providers, paying 0.25 % of all transactions on the exchange to LPs, while bonuses are multiplied for the first 100 days after launch.
Here is some of what EmiSwap has to offer:
- 100% Ethereum gas fee reimbursement for any operation (creating a pool, swapping or providing liquidity) in ESW governance tokens.
- Daily, 30,000 ESWs are allocated to LPs in proportion to each 1 million Dai trading volume.
- Over 40,000 ESWs are distributed to LPs on a regular basis.
- Since ESW is a governance token, its holders will earn 0.05 % of regular trading volume and will vote on product innovations.
- LPs are eligible to win limited-edition NFT cards during this campaign.
What does this imply? We have estimated a potential scenario to see how promising EmiSwap is in terms of generating rewards for liquidity providers.
Simulation: A potential outcome and a 107% APY
- You provide liquidity worth $100,000 for ETH/DAI token pair.
- You pay 100 Tether (USDT) for gas and get 435 ESW as compensation.
- Total liquidity on EmiSwap is 20 million Dai, which means your share is 0.5%.
- Daily trading volume is 3 million Dai, thus 7,500 Dai is distributed among LPs daily. You receive 37.5 Dai every day.
- Also, 90,000 ESW (30,000 ESW for every million trading volume) is distributed proportionally to LPs. Every day, you get 450 ESW.
- For every 1,000 blocks, liquidity suppliers get 6,150 ESW. Since there are 6,800 blocks every day, 41,820 ESW will be assigned to LPs. Your daily reward is 201 ESW.
- Your daily reward is 37,5 Dai + 651 ESW. You also earn 0.05 % a day from your ESW holdings.
- Your monthly earnings would be 1125 Dai + 19,530 ESW.
According to EmiSwap estimates, once TVL on EmiSwap crosses 20 million Dai in the case mentioned, the APY for providing liquidity on EmiSwap is 107 % (excluding 0.05% rewards for ESW tokens).
EmiSwap raised $990,000 from reputable funds and partners after its seed round was over. The price of 1 ESW token leaped from $0.11 to $0.23, up 110%. It will continue to carry out a $0.23 private investing round for around a month. Then, ESW tokens will be accessible on launch pads for $0.37.
Liquidity suppliers can win NFT cards
EmiSwap provides limited edition NFT magic cards, which can be used to earn a profit when trading them on various markets and allow holders to compete in special tournaments, such as Card Wars, where the champions can win extremely rare and highly coveted prizes.
EmiSwap will issue a limited collection of 1001 cards. These cards will be allocated to users who provide liquidity and cross every $100,000 TVL. The more liquidity you add as you cross the milestone, the rarer the card you get.
NFT collectors, it’s time to compete.