In 2008, Satoshi Nakamoto wrote a paper titled "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash Payment System", unveiling the new world built on Bitcoin and blockchain. In the next 12 years of the development of this new world, the cutting edges have always led the entire blockchain industry and the market. In the tide, they use logic and wisdom to think about future changes, and promote the application of blockchain technology through the power of technology.
"Insight 2020 Cointelegraph China TOP 100" is a list of 100 leaders who play a dominant role in industry, the influence in crypto market and blockchain community in 2019 and the expected contribution in 2020.
To be the most authoritative selection in the blockchain industry among the Chinese-speaking region, the real masters that powerfully influence and change the direction of the blockchain technology and the crypto world will be selected considering their developments on three aspects through the past year: 1. industry contribution, 2. prospect, 3. data impact, covering the multiple sectors including underlying technologies, policy and regulation, investments, applications, exchanges, mining, wallets, payment, education, service agencies, media, communities and etc.
The apply channel is open. To join the selection, you can open the link in your browser to visit and complete the table before July 15th, 2020. Cointelegraph China will officially announce the nominations on July 20th, 2020.
After that is the vote/score process divided into two parts: 1. the review by 20 experts, 2. open vote, each of which will take 50% of the weight. Finally, based on the average score, the ranking will be announced in December 2020 by Cointelegraph China on the main media in the Chinese-speaking region.
Blockchain has brought our civilization to a new vast frontier again. Behind every technological evolution are the efforts and attempts of these pioneers. Cointelegraph China wants to record them with you and witness the magnificence race of the industry.
- Active in the Asian regions and countries including but not limited to China (mainland, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan), Singapore, etc.
- Must can speak Mandarin.
Apply time: June 29th, 2020 to July 15th, 2020
Nominators announcement: July 20, 2020
Selection method: Open vote + experts score
- July 20th, 2020--nominators announcement
- August 5th to August 7, 2020--live voting games in the Greater Bay Area Blockchain Week
- November 30th, 2020--Vote/score deadline
- December 2020--The list announcement
Rewards and Rights
The TOP 100 will win:
- Cointelegraph dedicated custom photo
- Reports by Cointelegraph domain and Cointelegraph China
- Cointelegraph China website and App display
- Be listed in the Cointelegraph China VIP Directory
- Reports in main media in Chinese-speaking areas
- Promotion in the 20+ international media
TOP 30 will additionally win:
- Exclusive interview by Cointelegraph China*1
- Tickets for online and offline Round Table / Speech
TOP 10 will additionally win:
Article release by Cointelegraph China.