New York, March 21, 2022 — Kiba Inu has awarded the world’s first professional NFT trophy, named the Fairplay Award, to European Cricket League (ECL) Swedish team Alby Zalmi after a riveting six weeks of competition and 144 cricket matches.
This groundbreaking milestone is a first in the crypto-sphere and supplements Kiba Inu’s sponsorship with the ECL that placed Kiba Inu’s logo on the jerseys of every player on all 30 teams, which awarded Kiba Inu with another world record for most shirts sponsored by a single organization at an event. The special awardee is Swedish cricket player Azam Khalil and the award culminated with a celebratory event on Saturday, March 19.
Kiba Inu Breaks World Record with the Fairplay Award NFT
The European Cricket League
The ECL drew in more than 140 million viewers in 2019 before being canceled in 2020 and 2021. With the return of the ECL this year, there has been a renewed interest in viewership that offered Kiba Inu a keen opportunity for strategic visibility. Kiba Inu is the first cryptocurrency that the ECL has partnered with, paired with diverse teams spanning the entire European continent and comprising fanbases from 15 countries.
Other active league partnerships with Kiba Inu include the Odisha Football Club, Apollon Limassol Football Club, Udinese Calcio, and decorated athlete brand ambassadors such as Lamar Odom.
About Kiba Inu
Kiba Inu has released wide-ranging utility outlined in its roadmap:
- KibaFomo imports newly listed tokens onto its KibaSwap platform and allows investors early opportunities to invest and track tokens.
- KibaSwap is an in-house decentralized exchange that allows Kiba tokenholders to trade coins interchangeably on the Ethereum and BNB Smart Chain (BSC) networks.
- Kiba’s Honeypot Checker allows investors to input smart contracts and signals whether the contract is malicious.
- KibaCharts allows investors to view transaction data and charts for tokens imported from DexTools, CoinGecko, CoinMarketCap, and MoonTools.
Kiba Inu tokenomics
- Ticker: KIBA
- Blockchains: Ethereum and BSC
- Total Supply: 1 billion on the Ethereum and BSC networks
- A 6% buy tax: 5% designated for marketing wallet; 1% returned to the liquidity pool, with 0.25% burned as a deflationary mechanism
- A 12% sell tax: 10% designated to the marketing wallet; 2% returned to the liquidity pool, with 0.25% burned as a deflationary mechanism.
Kiba Inu can be purchased on BSC or Ethereum and has a market cap of $31.5 million as of the time of writing on CoinMarketCap.
Stay informed with Kiba Inu:
- Twitter: Twitter.com/KibaInuWorld
- Telegram: T.Me/KibaInuGlobal
- Linktree: T.co/P1cIXxbZ6u
- Email: email@example.com
- The information provided in this release is not investment advice, financial advice or trading advice. One must practice due diligence, including consultation with a professional financial adviser, before investing or trading securities and cryptocurrency.