Korea's Biggest Conference is Around the Corner
Chain Plus Korea, one of the most influential blockchain summit and conference organized by Chainers and MTN is about to open on January 23-24 2019 at the Seoul Dragon City in Seoul, with the prediction of 2,000+ audience to attend from worldwide.
Chain Plus Korea, one of the most influential blockchain summit and conference organized by Chainers and MTN (Money Today Network, the 3rd largest Economic Media Group) is about to open on January 23-24 2019 at the Seoul Dragon City in Seoul, with the prediction of 2,000+ audience to attend from worldwide.
The conference was not only responded well by global top investment institutions, exchanges, world-famous blockchain medias, industry leaders, and high-quality blockchain companies, but also strongly supported by government from many countries.
Being a top blockchain incubator and accelerator based in Seoul, Chainers has decided to contribute himself into building up a healthy ecosystem from the date of establishment. Therefore, Chain Plus 2019 would focus on the government policy, industrial trend, potential opportunities and future development of blockchain industry in Korea as well as real use cases, hot topics and deep insight from a global perspective.
A group of unprecedentedly luxurious speakers will show up to share their insights of the industry including many government officials both in Korea and worldwide.
- Won-soon Park, Mayor of Seoul;
- Woongrae Noh, Chairman of Science, ICT, Broadcasting, and Communications Committee, The National Assembly of the Republic of Korea;
- Wonki Min, Vice Minister of Science and ICT;
- Heekyoung Song, Co-president of Fourth Industrial Revolution Forum, The National Assembly of the Republic of Korea;
- Byounggwan Kim, Member of National Assembly of the Republic of Korea;
- Silvio Schembri, Junior Minister for Malta Financial Services, Digital Economy and Innovation;
- Kalle Palling, Parliament of Estonia Reform Party;
- Kaspar Korjus, Managing Director of Estonia E-Residency.
Industry masters and mentors:
- Tim Draper, Founder of Draper Associates Tim Draper;
- Yao Yongjie, Chairman of Grand Shores (China's largest and government-invested Blockchain investment fund);
- Richard Jung, CEO of Blockchain Korea, North Asia VP of Block.One;
- Robert Wiecko, COO of Dash;
- Rikke Rasmussen, Head of Creative_Bitfinex;
- Franklyn Richards, Litecoin Operator & Litecoin Haus CEO;
- Jimmy Nguyen, nChain Group, CEO & Bitcoin SV Ambassador;
- Zhou Shuoji, Founder of FBG Capital;
- Jackey Wang, 500 Startups Partner, etc.
In addition, the conference is the first event which has all the top five Korean exchanges to attend including Bithumb, Upbit, CoinOne, Cashierest and CPDAX.
At the same time, the conference has attracted more than 50 top investment institutions in the industry: Draper Associates, FBG Capital, Grand Shores, Node Capital, OK Capital, 500 Startups, Yeoman's Capital, 8 Decimal Capital, JRR Crypto, J One Capital, Hashkey, ZB Capital, etc.
During the conference, participants and audience will not only have the opportunity to talk to industry experts from worldwide such as MyToken, WaykiChain, Lambda, Contentos(COS), Cumberland, ChainUP, Cocos-BCX, YEECO, BitRock, Insolar, Transit Protocol, Betstore9, ZB Capital, DX.Exchange, ChartIQ, Covalent, Broctagon Fintech Group, Bitsdaq, Paralism, Everyball and etc, but also Korean conglomerates who want to shift part of their business in blockchain industry or combine their existing business with blockchain technology such as Hyundai Motor, Samsung SDS, SK Telecom, LG U+, DOOSAN, Busan Bank, Lotte Group, KT Telecom, Hanwha Group, Korea Investment and Securities, GS Caltex, KB Securities, Korea Science and ICT Commission, Korea Financial Services Commission, Shinhan Bank-Blockchain Research Labs and etc.
The conference covers almost the entire ecology of blockchain. Global leaders from around the world will attend to discuss and present various topics about blockchain industry, cryptocurrency, decentralized networks, economics, finance, etc. Attendees will gain a wealth of insights and information about the state of blockchain industry through discussion and networking parties.
This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.