MetaVisa, a Web3 middleware protocol, officially announced that it has reached an agreement with one of the largest digital asset trading platforms, BitMart. According to the partnership, MetaVisa’s native token, MESA, will be listed on BitMart Shooting Star for a 24-hour flash sale.
On Jan. 26 at 8:00 am (EST), BitMart will launch the “MESA Token Sale.” BitMart users will be able to purchase MESA with Tether (USDT) for a 24-hour flash sale. The secondary trading market will open in one day after the sale event concludes.
Flash sale rules:
- Start time: Jan. 26 at 8:00 am EST
- Listing Time: Jan. 27 at 8:00 am EST
- Total supply of the flash sale: 12,500,000 MESA
- Individual hard cap: 100 USDT
- Flash sale price: 0.008 USDT
- Subscription currency: USDT
- Requirement: users who complete Know Your Customer on BitMart and have no less than 100 USDT balance in their accounts (BitMart will take a snapshot of your account balance two hours before the event starts. If your account balance is less than 100 USDT, you will be disqualified from participating in the event).
MetaVisa team members are mainly from Europe, and the company was co-founded by Jassem Osseiran, entrepreneur and advisor in the financial services with over 10 years of experience in leading commercial operations, strategic partnerships and capital deployment, and co-founded by Silent Unicorn, a venture builder founded in 2016 that focuses on building, financing and expanding technology business globally. MetaVisa is a Web3 middleware protocol built on Ethereum, dedicated to developing decentralized identity and building a credit system in the metaverse. By analyzing blockchain data, MetaVisa Protocol helps users establish and display reliable on-chain identity and credit records and makes it easier for decentralized finance, nonfungible tokens, GameFi, decentralized autonomous organizations and other decentralized applications to better serve our users through our credit system, which we call the MetaVisa Protocol Credit Score.
BitMart is a premier global digital asset trading platform in the cryptocurrency market, ranked among the top five crypto exchanges on CoinMarketCap. To learn more about BitMart, visit its website, Twitter page or join its Telegram channel.
The latest information about MetaVisa will be updated on its social media pages: