Unifi Protocol DAO is fulfilling its promise to link the existing Ethereum DeFi market to DeFi on several other chains. Ethereum marks the 5th blockchain launch in just four months for uTrade, the trading platform built on the audited, custom-made Unifi Protocol smart contracts.
- Liquidity providers will benefit from lower network fee costs.
- Once liquidity providers earn rewards, automatic yield farming requires no claiming or staking, and includes automatic distribution of future fee earnings. Which means they keep more of their earned rewards!
- Tokenized rewards backed by an only-increasing amount of native blockchain tokens power the completely sustainable liquidity mining, trading, and governance ecosystem.
- “One of the key things about Unifi is that it is built to be a sustainable system. We believe this is a big reason why we have seen the market react negatively to some other DeFi platforms” stated Juliun Brabon, CEO of Unifi. “Once token holders realize that those rewards are not sustainable, their confidence evaporates. Unifi’s tokenized rewards structure, on the other hand, is an ecosystem that compliments each other and is built to last. Proof of Stake and a sustainable token economy allows Unifi to create a system of token holders who are all advocates, because they know if the Protocol succeeds, then so do they.”
- Unifi promises to change the Ethereum DeFi landscape with its advanced tokenomics model and Proof of Stake Governance. Unifi continues to expand and include more blockchain communities. This creates unlimited liquidity mining and a variety of products and services that can be built on the Protocol.
UNFI, the multi-chain Global Governance token for Unifi Protocol DAO is still listed on Binance Launchpool and is the first Launchpool project available to be mined with Ethereum.
Cross-chain global governance token - UNFI
UNFI is the first sustainable DeFi token to incorporate Proof of Stake elements into its powerful DAO representative governance model. Under the UNFI PoS ecosystem, candidates for the Unifi Council of Representatives will campaign for election as a Council Representative. Council Representatives will have the ability to propose or vote on changes to the Unifi DAO while earning Governance Rewards. UNFI token holders can earn Staking Rewards for staking their UNFI tokens, and may earn even more rewards from their chosen CR after delegating their staked UNFI.
About Unifi Protocol
The Unifi Protocol DAO unites the multi-chain DeFi world through a suite of non-custodial and decentralized smart contracts, which power token swaps and a complete range of DeFi product platforms. Unifi Protocol is designed to provide developers with functional DeFi building blocks linking multiple blockchains together into one large DeFi marketplace. uTrade is the working proof-of-concept built on the Unifi Protocol for harnessing multi-chain and multi-platform liquidity mining to power the UNFI Global Governance Model.
Unifi DAO was developed by Sesameseed, which is a multi-chain digital asset staking community that has been developing and operating nodes on Tron, Ontology, Harmony and other blockchains since early 2018. Over two years of experience and knowledge in navigating cross-chain functionality have given Sesameseed’s development team the expertise to rapidly expand Unifi in the complex multi-chain environment.
Unifi Medium - White paper, governance model, tokenomics, articles, technical documentation
Unifi Report - Volume, token data, pairing-specific information
uTrade - Trading platform on Ethereum, Binance smart chain, Ontology, Tron, Harmony