ERTHA metaverse is Heroes of Might and Magic game-type inspired economic and social life built on Binance Smart Chain. Users can explore and investigate the world by choosing specializations and increasing the strength of your nonfungible token (NFT) and country.
ERTHA’s globe consists of 350,000 HEX land plots, represented as NFTs. By owning a HEX land plot, you will earn revenue for every transaction in the native token ERTHA as a landowner.
The game is designed to replicate a real-life environment, simulating the actions that people have to perform in order to earn a living.
- ERTHA is created to inspire economic and social growth, to investigate the new world, level up and engage in the NFT market.
- ERTHA’s Alfa took 17,000+ code commits and 30,000 hours of writing program code to develop.
- Map of ERTHA is divided by NFT hexagons. Players are free to choose where to live, study, or work to earn ERTHA tokens.
- ERTHA land HEX is an extremely valuable NFT. One can earn revenue from dozens of companies and players paying for your HEX.
- Territorial disputes and international conflicts rocket NFT value.
- ERTHA metaverse political influence and management of territory is controlled with decentralized finance (DeFi) instruments such as smart contracts throughout the financial epicenters in the game. Political influence introduces a number of advantages for NFT holders, circulated by ERTHA token.
- Unique gaming experience through the combination of both traditional core games, blockchain and DeFi mechanics.
- ERTHA land NFT is fully decentralized with nonfungible token (NFT) asset ownership.
- Built on Binance Smart Chain with a governance model, providing players an ultimate level of political control.
- NFT prices are growing and the ERTHA digital metaverse is booming.
Visit Ertha to learn more about the project and its detailed features.