PinkSale.Finance was announced to the crypto community in July 2021 amid a bear market that saw the major currencies and tokens hit their lowest levels in 12 months. Far from being discouraged during those initial slow weeks, the team focused first on building and then on marketing.
The idea behind PinkSale was simple enough: Create a cross-chain decentralized platform where anyone could mint their tokens and/or run a presale. There were only a few competitors at that time, which presented an opportunity for a professional team to enter the space and bring years of combined experience in their respective roles.
A safe platform with innovative features
What PinkSale introduced to the crypto space was extraordinary:
- An anti-rug pull system.
- An antibot feature to suppress sniping bots at launch.
- The ability to mint different types of tokens — standard, liquidity-generating, baby tokens and more.
- Cross-chain deployment on the Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Fantom, Polygon, KuCoin Community Chain and Avalanche networks.
- Completely decentralized and open to everyone worldwide.
- Unparalleled customer service in dedicated group chats.
But what about security? To reassure users of the smart contract build quality, as well as its security, the team decided to ask Certik, a reputable crypto auditing firm, to assess the platform. Thanks to their help, PinkSale has been operating since August 2021 without a single hacking incident or any major issue.
Setting the bar high
The words of Saul Pink, CEO of PinkSale, summarize the company’s goal when the launchpad was first planned:
“We want PinkSale to be a household name in crypto. Everyone should have the chance to be a participant in decentralized finance (DeFi) and to be able, even without any knowledge of coding, to launch their own projects,” Pink said.
Today, PinkSale is the number-one decentralized launchpad in crypto. The figures speak for themselves:
- More than 6,000 projects have been launched.
- There are 650,000 participants.
- More than 35,000 have subscribed to the presale bot channel.
- There is $300 million in total value locked.
- More than $200,000 in cash prizes have been given during Ask-Me-Anything sessions.
- Three-fourths of all daily DeFi presale pools created in crypto is hosted on PinkSale.
There is another figure the team at PinkSale is proud of: To date, more than $10 million in scams have been prevented on the platform.
How does the team achieve that while retaining the platform’s decentralization?
PinkSale uses a mixture of tools to detect scams and copycats. The community is encouraged to report any potential scams to a dedicated Telegram channel. Similarly, bounty hunters are hired to scour all presale pools for signs of malicious intent. About a dozen professional auditing firms also check every token contract and post comments with their findings.
Innovative systems such as these have allowed PinkSale to become the number-one presale crypto launchpad in five months.
PinkSale’s team is not resting on their laurels yet, however: Much has been planned for 2022, and several new products and services will be released.
- PinkSale: https://www.pinksale.finance
- Certik audit: https://www.certik.com/projects/pinksale
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pinkecosystem
- Telegram: https://t.me/pinkecosystem
- Medium: https://medium.com/@pinkmoonfinance
- Company Name: Pinksale.Finance
- Contact Name: PinkSale
- Location: Road Town, British Virgin Islands
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://pinksale.finance/