Zug, Switzerland, Sept. 7, 2021 — The Revive Project is a revolutionary platform that allows the blockchain community to come together to invest in crypto and develop exciting nonfungible token projects. Revive created a unique ecosystem for NFT and crypto investments, governed by its native utility token, PULSE.
The ecosystem uses a 10% transfer commission to benefit its community of users in a variety of different ways. The PULSE token public sale commenced on Sept. 1 and will end on Sept. 30, 2021. The PULSE token will be listed on PancakeSwap and WhiteBIT after the public sale.
Revive Project — Building an ecosystem
The Revive Project is currently developing three innovative platforms:
1. Revive Wallet: Store and vote
The Revive Wallet will have an impressive level of application and functionality, specifically the ability to vote for upcoming Revive developments. The Revive Wallet and PULSE token will be specially combined so they can be integrated 100% in the Revive NFT Marketplace, Revive Academy and Revive Exchange. The Revive Wallet will be the gateway for accessing these innovative platforms.
2. Revive NFT Marketplace and Academy: Learn, create and market NFTs
The Revive NFT Marketplace aims to revolutionize, innovate and simplify the way NFTs are created and developed. Exclusive and only accessible for PULSE holders, the NFT Academy helps guide creators through their journey as NFT developers.
Eduard Ifrim, chief security officer of the Revive Project, stated:
“The Revive Marketplace and Academy combine in a unique way to completely simplify the marketing, investment and development processes behind NFTs.”
3. Revive Exchange: A new kind of centralized exchange
The Revive Exchange will be the cherry on top of the entire ecosystem. Its goal is to create a trading environment where we will be able to give the opportunity to all PULSE holders to invest in new and innovative financial derivative crypto products.
Marius Smochina, CEO of the Revive Project, stated:
“We have already in our team some great minds from the financial sector with whom we will develop the Revive Exchange. Stay tuned for outstanding derivative assets.”
Revive Ecosystem and CertiK audit
The Revive Ecosystem is designed specifically to encourage long-term holding and discourage token sell-offs, with the express intention of securing maximum benefits for its token holders. To achieve this, the smart contract takes a 10% commission from each PULSE transaction, which is reappropriated across four areas:
- 1% goes directly to token holders’ wallets.
- 5% goes into the Revive Basket, an investment vehicle that uses a smart contract to automatically buy tokens from the selected blockchain projects. To start off, the basket will invest in Filecoin, CertiK, Venus, Trust Wallet and Cake.
- 2% goes into the Revive Launchdome, a platform for funding new crypto projects. Yields from the Launchdome will be intermittently dispersed to the token holders.
- The final 2% is crucial for constantly injecting token liquidity in PancakeSwap pair PULSE/BNB.
For all this to work, the Revive Project’s code was audited by CertiK. For more details, please visit here.
Token holder benefits
The benefits for PULSE token holders are vast and strongly encourage long-term token holding. Although the financial benefits of token holding are huge, the knowledge, skills and understanding of NFT creation and marketing could end up holding even more value.
PULSE token holders will receive:
- 1% commission from every transaction.
- Profits from the Revive Basket.
- Profits from the Revive Launchdome.
- Profits from the Revive NFT Marketplace and Academy.
- Profits from the Revive Exchange.
- The opportunity to automatically enter the Revive NFT Marketplace and Academy, and Revive Exchange.
- Special discounts on fees.
- The right to vote and special offers.
There is a total and maximum supply of 1 billion PULSE tokens, which have been allocated in a structure that uses a vesting period for team members and investors. For more details, please visit here.
Public sale and WhiteBIT listing
The PULSE public sale commenced on Sept. 1 at 12:00 am (CET) and ends on Sept. 30 at 12:00 am (CET). Following the public sale, the PULSE token will be listed on a decentralized exchange on PancakeSwap and on a centralized exchange on WhiteBIT shortly after.
“We chose WhiteBIT as the first CEX to list PULSE token on, because it is bulletproofed in terms of security: WhiteBIT stores 96% of the digital assets on cold wallets and uses web application firewall (WAF) to detect and block hacker attacks.”
What is next for Revive?
With the smart contract development, CertiK audit and Revive Basket analysis already completed, the project is looking to the expansive phase of its roadmap, following the public sale. Before the full launch of the Revive product line in 2022, the company will raise its token accessibility by partnering with more exchanges (WhiteBIT is already signed) and diversify its basket portfolio through its community voting process.
Media contact details
Contact name: Eduard Ifrim
Contact email: email@example.com