- GNT V3 empowers users to turn selfies into unique NFT masterpieces, in a new step for Web3 creativity.
- The tool was launched today by Find Satoshi Lab, the team behind STEPN and MOOAR.
- GNT aims to empower users to create unique digital art generated by AI that can be minted immediately and sold as non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
Sydney, May 31st, 2023 - Find Satoshi Lab (FSL), the Web3 development studio behind the powerhouse move-and-earn lifestyle app STEPN and NFT Launchpad MOOAR, has released GNT V3, an AI-powered NFT generator that allows users to generate and mint NFTs of their own physical likeness using selfies. This release affirms Find Satoshi Lab's commitment to pushing the boundaries of creativity and further revolutionizing the NFT landscape.
The GNT platform employs advanced AI algorithms to transform images into distinct pieces of artwork, with the model trained in-house by MOOAR. The cross section between AI and blockchain is growing, and MOOAR is at the forefront of these advancements while ensuring that creators are prioritised.
Yawn Rong, Co-Founder of Find Satoshi Lab, said:
"This is the advent of a new era of Web3 technology, where individuality merges with blockchain technology to redefine personal expression. GNT V3 is a groundbreaking platform that empowers individuals to seamlessly transform their personal photos into stunning AI-generated NFT artwork. With GNT, we're pushing the boundaries of digital self-expression and enabling users to become creators of their own unique digital masterpieces, ready to be showcased and monetized in the vibrant Web3 ecosystem. We are pushing beyond conceivable creative boundaries.”
Users of the GNT application will have the power to create unique digital art generated by AI that can be minted immediately and traded as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). GNT V1 launched exclusively on the Solana blockchain in April and will soon be available on other chains. V1 allowed for the generation and minting of individual NFTs, V2 enabled the generation and minting of entire collections, and V3 takes this one step further, enabling inputted source material.
Jerry Huang, Co-Founder of Find Satoshi Lab, said:
“Our community’s response to the launch of GNT has proven to us that there is a deep yearning for this technology. The world is discovering the pros and cons of AI technology, but we have been working for months to do something novel with the tech. This puts an endless potential of creativity in the hands of creators, and we are proud to take this one step further with the launch of V3. We firmly believe this will revolutionize the way individuals engage with and appreciate digital art, opening up new avenues for creativity, self-expression, and economic opportunities in Web3.”
The newest tool in the FSL product suite, GNT looks to reduce the barriers of entry into the Web3 ecosystem, aiding in onboarding the next generation of NFT creators. Through GNT, creators can effectively produce up to 1,000 NFTs in a single batch, which are then uploaded to the blockchain and made available for trading via the MOOAR marketplace. The NFTs can be launched on FairMint, a feature enabling creators to mint collections and put them for public sale on MOOAR for a 12-hour period, after which unsold NFTs are locked forever creating scarcity.
+353 86 1248 107
+353 86 4453 717
About Find Satoshi Lab
- Founded in 2021, Find Satoshi Lab (FSL) is a global gaming and development studio connecting players to Web3.
- FSL’s mission is to introduce individuals to Web3, while encouraging healthy living, and combating climate change.
- The FSL ecosystem includes STEPN, MOOAR, and DOOAR.
- FSL recently integrated STEPN with Apple Pay, becoming the first Web3 mobile application with a fully integrated fiat onramp for in-app purchases.
- For more information visit findsatoshilab.com.
- MOOAR is a multi-chain member to benefit the NFT marketplace and launchpad.
- MOOAR offers a 0% service fee and tiered Membership structure for traders; there is a default 2% royalty fee on all collections.
- MOOAR has an AI tool called GNT that allows anyone to go from an idea to a NFT collection in minutes.
- MOOAR is aligned with the vision and goal of FSL and as such supports the ecosystem to facilitate its growth and development.