After a successful edition in Limassol, the Singapore Blockchain Fest led a real awakening of Asian and European leaders from DeFi, mining, payment systems and crypto exchanges for two rush days. It was one of the most anticipated crypto events in Singapore, taking place from June 2 to 3 at Marina Bay Sands.
Attendees faced a unique earn-and-learn platform for the Asian crypto community to exchange insights and experiences, and pick up firsthand skills from market leaders with options for peer-to-peer communication. One of the most vital aspects of the Singapore Blockchain Fest 2022 was the tremendous networking opportunities that the casual environment garnered. Participants got a chance to use networking lounges, expo spaces, conferences and workshop halls to represent themselves and get to know each other in a pleasant and comfortable format.
The producers of Blockchain Fest Singapore formed an exceptional agenda with renowned and respected speakers lined up for the event to bring up the hottest matters of the year: DeFi, the future of digital money and assets, governance and law, decentralized blockchain protocols and smart contracts, NFTs and Meta.
Here are just some of the topics and associated names:
- Alvin Leong — Bybit NFT ambassador
- Arvin Khamseh — NFT marketing expert
- Bobby Bhatia — chief operating officer of Fellaz
- Terence Ting — Nex10 Labs founder and managing director
- Adrian Jones — founder of Yorze Group
- Kishor M. — founder of Crowd Fund Junction, CEO of Mad for NFTs
- James Park — co-founder and chief operating officer of Revolve Games
The future of blockchain
- Zennon Kapron — director at Kapronasia
- Jack O’Connor — sales director ASEAN at Snowflake
- Mike Chiam — founding board member of Asia Blockchain Association, lawyer at PDLegal Advocates and Solicitors
- Julian Hosp — CEO of Cake DeFi
Governance and law
- Ronald Wong — director at Covenant Chambers
- Andy Meehan — chief compliance officer of Gemini APAC
- Shaun Tham — legal director at ChainUp
- Collin Cheong — director of corporate development at Coinhako
Women in blockchain
- Belinda Lim — co-founder of Avarta
- Soh Wan Wei — founder of Ikiguide Metaverse Collective
- Megan Lee — founder and CEO of Regtank Technology
- Ida Mok —founding president of WIBA
- Shu Hui Choo — founder and CEO of Bedrock
The conference served as a platform for discussing the newest issues within the crypto space making up the modern dialogue between regulation authorities, businesses, developers and even startups.
The event was powered by cryptocurrency exchange ByBit, an online streaming service and sponsor of the event’s gala dinner. The grand sponsor of Blockchain Fest 2022 was Fireblocks. Web3 NFT platform Fellaz, all-in-one blockchain solution suite ChainUp and digital asset bank JPex were the platinum sponsors. Some companies such as global digital asset platform Amber, crypto platform Coinstore, decentralized exchange AnchorSwap and CR Square Guardian Platform joined as gold sponsors. The Welcome Party venue sponsor title went to restaurant Maison Ikkoku.
For more information and latest updates, join the event’s social media:
Blockchain Fest 2022 was produced by Finexpo, an organizer of financial conferences, forums, summits, exhibitions, shows, festivals, fairs and awards since 2002, with a community of over 100,000 crypto and financial participants.
- Laura Mirnaya
- +357 95536475
- Blockchain Fest