This year, the most prominent crypto expo has made its way to Thailand for the Thailand Crypto Expo 2022, to be held in Bangkok on May 12 to 15, 2022 from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm (Bangkok Time) at Hall EH 98 of Bitec Bangna, Bangkok. The event has free entry for all its four days.
Organized by M Vision PCL, the expo will provide the opportunity to meet with the leading providers, product owners and global services of blockchain projects from upstream to downstream, as well as leading executives, founders, experts and C-levels from all over the world, in sectors such as exchanges, mining, utility tokens, security, NFTs and GameFi.
The expo is full to the brim of activities, including conferences, seminars and workshops on blockchain and tokens from partners, influencers, bloggers and creators in the crypto, NFT and GameFi space.
Those interested in the crypto and blockchain space who are participating in an event for the first time can learn about digital assets from scratch to the point of being able to exchange and securely own a variety of digital assets.
Thailand Crypto Expo has six zones to be explored:
- Token Zone — for meeting project owners from all around the world. The first step to successful investing is figuring out one’s own goals as well as risk tolerance from various sources.
- Exchange Zone — a zone for investing in digital assets, filled with regulated Thai and global trading exchanges.
- Conference Zone — a forum zone to gain knowledge from both professionals and influencers in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Metaverse and GameFi Zone — for meeting project owners of these hot trends and gaining experience in AR and VR technologies.
- NFT and Creator Zone — for meeting project owners and 3D creators from the NFT spaces around the world.
- Investor Zone — for discussing funds and connecting with investment advisors from the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand as well as with locally and globally regulated parties.
Thailand’s largest crypto and digital asset expo has thus far received overwhelming response and attention from people around the world. It aims to step into the world of crypto and digital assets together.
- 700,000 attendees
- 150 journalists and media partners
- 80 speakers
- >90% C-Levels
Crypto Expo Thailand
For more information, Thailand Crypto Expo can be contacted via its Telegram, website or Facebook.