On April 6, 2022, during Bitcoin 2022 in Miami, The Nolcha Shows: NFT Edition powered by Tron DAO presents extraordinary and diverse artwork through creative programming, engaging activities and captivating entertainment.
Tron DAO is one of the largest and most active networks dedicated to accelerating the decentralization of the internet via blockchain technology and decentralized applications. Tron boasts an impressive ecosystem spanning all aspects of Web3, from DeFi and NFTs to GameFi projects, and the largest circulating supply of the Tether stablecoin across the globe. The Tron network completed full decentralization in December 2021 and is now a purely community-governed DAO.
Over the past 14 years, The Nolcha Shows: NYFW has built an acclaimed platform of discovery, promoting cutting-edge, innovative talent through runway shows. Now broadening its horizons, The Nolcha Shows is infusing its event expertise into the art world and becoming a leader in the event space industry for NFTs and the Web3 space. They are pioneers bridging the gap between fashion, art and technology.
On display will be digital NFT art, large-scale sculptures, photography and paintings by Beeple, Yiying Lu, Zevi G, Kfir Moyal, Mateus, Jason Skeldon, Lawrence Leyderman and more. The NFTs will be displayed on state-of-the-art Canvia canvases.
The event will also feature the following new launches and NFT marketplaces:
- Courtyard is creating a new way of storing and trading physical collectibles. Partnered with Brinks and GaryVee, Courtyard lets users buy NFTs connected to physical collectibles stored in secure vaults that can be burned in exchange for respective goods at any time.
- BitKeep is an NFT market providing NFT trading and display features for various digital artworks and collectibles, providing quality NFT trading channels for global creators and collectors. Users can purchase NFTs with any token within BitKeep’s NFT market.
- ChainGuardians is an immersive anime-inspired gaming ecosystem underpinned by innovative blockchain technologies. Community members are encouraged to play video games, collect NFTs and gain early access to new crypto projects. “We are ecstatic to be a part of the Nolcha Shows: NFT Edition celebrating a successful launch of the Cryptoverse — a next-generation Metaverse designed for everyone that debuted on Polkastarter, ChainBoost and Binance NFT,” says Emma Liu.
- APENFT is backed by the underlying technology of the Tron blockchain, with additional support from the world’s largest distributed storage system BitTorrent File System. They have recently launched the APENFT Marketplace testnet, which aims to lower the entry barrier for users through a new NFT market. “At the core of our mission, APENFT aims to facilitate the creator economy while catalyzing both financial and cultural inclusion in the Metaverse,” said Sydney Xiong, director of APENFT Foundation. “APENFT Foundation is the world’s first NFT art foundation that realizes crossover purchases and aim to bridge conversations between stakeholders in the traditional art world and the digital art community emerging around NFTs, and we are excited to be partnering with The Nolcha Shows on one of the hottest events around BTC 2022!”
Sponsors and partners include Tron, APENFT, ChainGuardians, Foresight Ventures, BitKeep, Artifact Technology, Courtyard, Nori, D’ussé, Project Galaxy, OCA, The Billionaires Club and Canvia, among others.
- Presented by Tron and APENFT.
- Yiying Lu x Cointelegraph
- Zevi G and 456 Collectors Club
- Kfir Moyal
- Jason Skeldon
- Lawrence Leyderman
About The Nolcha Shows
The Nolcha Shows is a collection of leading award-winning events. Over the past 14 years, the Nolcha Shows have become established as a platform of discovery, promoting cutting-edge, innovative brands. The well-curated event series is held during New York Fashion Week, NFT.NYC, Miami Art Week and the Bitcoin Conference.
Lauren Errick, for this event and future partnerships.