New York, Aug. 30, 2021 — Tokel, the nonfungible token and token creation platform that makes it easy for businesses and creators to launch and manage their tokens and NFTs, launched its blockchain earlier in August. Tokel is a dedicated NFT and fixed supply token platform focused solely on the development of tokens and token features.
Tokel (TKL) is the currency at the center of the Tokel ecosystem. The TKL cryptocurrency works with proof-of-work (Equihash) and is secured by Komodo’s delayed proof-of-work (dPoW) notarization mechanism from 51% attacks.
Alongside the chain, a beta of the superlite all-in-one application was also made available.
Moving to the second phase of the project, Tokel will hold an initial DEX offering on Aug. 30, 2021, at 8:00 pm UTC on decentralized exchange AtomicDEX.
If you would like to participate in the IDO, it is important to have a good understanding of the details below and be ready to go for it when the orders are listed. This IDO is simply just trading Komodo (KMD) for TKL on an open order book in a decentralized, non-custodial fashion.
Any trades are final and should be considered in the same way as any other trading you conduct on exchanges. As AtomicDEX is a decentralized, non-custodial exchange, people will be able to trade Tokel as soon as it is listed on the application. This could be prior to, and during the IDO, if they have mined some TKL, for example.
There will be a total of 20 million TKL on AtomicDEX, split over two phases. As anybody that conducts trades with TKL during the IDO will be considered an early adopter of the project, these TKL will come from the early adopter allocation as listed in the paper. It is important to know that all team funds have been time-locked and will be released post the IDO completion.
Tokel is an open-source, dedicated platform for tokens and NFTs. The Tokel platform provides end-to-end token solutions to creators, businesses and projects alike. Utilizing and developing existing Komodo technologies, Tokel offers an array of layer-one blockchain features, including unspent transaction amount-based, on-chain token creation, management and decentralized trading functions (tokenDEX and NFT marketplace).
The Tokel all-in-one superlite application aims to showcase all of these features using Komodo nSPV technology and will include a coin wallet, token wallet, token explorer, tokenDEX, NFT marketplace, and a simple-to-use token creation tool.
Main blockchain features
- The blockchain that facilitates the tokens.
- An open-sourced all-in-one GUI application.
- A tokenDEX for all tokens on Tokel.
- An NFT marketplace for NFTs on Tokel.
- A free-to-use token test blockchain.
- Easy-to-use integrations.
- Easy-to-use token creation, usage and management tools.
- Immediate token explorer integration.
- Immediate token wallet integration.
- Open source Discord bot integration.
The benefits of creating a token on the Tokel blockchain
- There are no requirements to create and manage your own blockchain.
- Free, simple-to-use GUI for token usage, management and creation.
- Extremely cheap token creation and transaction fees (1 satoshi of TKL per token created and 0.0001 TKL txfee by default).
- Free to use TKLTEST chain for any token or custom consensus testing prior to launch or integration.
- Your token will have immediate token wallet integration.
- Your token will have immediate token explorer integration.
- Your token is safe from 51% attacks as Tokel is secured through dPoW.
- You will have the ability to sell your tokens immediately after creation with Tokel’s inbuilt tokenDEX and NFT marketplace integration.
- Tokel exchange partnerships mean your token will have a centralized exchange listing option. The exchanges are only required to run the Tokel chain to access every single token on it.