WaykiChain (WICC) Launches $1.5 Million DApp Funding Program
April, 2 – Gordon Gao, the CEO of Global public blockchain ‘WaykiChain (WICC)’, announced $1.5 million ‘DApp Funding Program’ to provide all-around support for developers around the world and help them to develop DApps on WaykiChain and make sustainable profits.
April, 2 – Gordon Gao, the CEO of Global public blockchain ‘WaykiChain (WICC)’, announced $1.5 million ‘DApp Funding Program’ to provide all-around support for developers around the world and help them to develop DApps on WaykiChain and make sustainable profits. Most of all, Gordon Gao said “we hope to bring benefit and money to everyone on the chain with WaykiChain’s new slogan ‘Leading blockchain built, used and shared by you.’”
WaykiChain CEO’s Twitter post @GordonGao11
This DApp Funding Program which will bring innovations in the blockchain industry will start from 2nd April to 30th April and people can participate in the program by filling the application form provided by WaykiChain. If you have any question on the program, you can contact the marketing team or join in the global developer center telegram community.
Here are the benefits for the developers as below:
- $1.5 Million Incentives: WaykiChain will provide 1.5 Million USD incentives for blockchain developers and enthusiasts from all over the world to support and encourage them to participate in the ecosystem co-building of WaykiChain, and develop blockchain applications with real value.
- Up to 15,000 USD Incentives for One DApp: Developer-friendliness is always what WaykiChain puts at first. In order to help developers to develop applications without any funds problem, WaykiChain has set incentives up to 15,000 USD for one DApp.
- All-Round Support & One-Stop Service: After signing the cooperation agreement, WaykiChain will provide all-round support including tech support, team branding, product marketing, industry resources, user traffic, product operation, etc. Developers can enjoy one-stop service without any concerns or worries.
- Million-Scale Media Exposure and Traffic: WaykiChain will continuously provide media exposure and user traffic for the developers through our own high-quality resources in blockchain industry.
- High Revenue and Return, Early Bird Benefits: WaykiChain encourages the developers to operate DApps on their own and realize a virtuous circle of Development-Operation-Revenue-Re-development. The first batch of developers who have participated in the program will enjoy the early bird benefits such as 100% return of transaction fee for the first two months, and high-proportion of sharing the revenue. To help the developers to make profits quickly conforms to the core value of WaykiChain.
- Continuous Incentive for Re-development: WaykiChain hopes to build a long-lasting, stable, efficient, fair and sustainable ecosystem. For those who re-develop DApps on Waykichain, we will provide them with continuous incentives and benefits.
Meanwhile, WaykiChain opened its developer center in English and Chinese for the developers around the world, and the ‘Developer Incentive Program’ that provides incentives for the developers who participated in DApp development has been completed successfully as developers from more than 29 countries around the world participated.
Marketing (email): Marketing@waykichainhk.com
Official homepage: https://www.waykichain.com/
How to Apply: https://forms.gle/uPsHpu1xDZ9cGX547
About WaykiChain: Established in May. 2017, WaykiChain is a 3rd generation public chain that utilizes a DPoS consensus mechanism. The blockchain can sustain transactional throughput above 1,000 TPS in actual use. WaykiBet1.0, which was launched on WaykiChain on May 13, 2018, is the first ever prediction DApp based on a public chain with over 130,000 downloads; the DApp has now been updated to V2.5. For more information about WaykiChain’s developer center, please visit the website and join the WaykiChain Developer Telegram Group.
This is a paid press release. Cointelegraph does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. Cointelegraph is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.