Fables of Fyra: The Awakening is a free-to-play, single-player, open-world roleplaying game that incorporates a play-to-earn (P2E) economy in the universe of Fyra Oyer. The game is set to launch this summer, with the Silver Key Land Mint going live in May. It features questing, farming, crafting, exploring and interactive storytelling.
The community is quickly growing thanks to the original and deep lore, plus a generous number of giveaways to the early members in the game’s Discord.
Players can choose from one of several playable dragon characters — either a free elemental dragon or one established in Fables. Each is tasked with rebuilding the land and discovering the nature of a major disaster that has left only young dragons in the world.
The Fyra Oyer ecosystem will have a specially designed P2E economy with five components:
- BAAH, the ecosystem’s governance token
- CAVE, the game’s P2E currency
- Land NFTs
- Dragon NFTs
- Item NFTs.
Below is a high-level overview of the economy components. For more details and continued updates, join the Discord.
BAAH, the governance token
BAAH is in the pre-release phase and is expected to be released this summer. The governance token is a cross-franchise, essential utility token that will provide tokenholders access to multiple benefits, such as:
- Specific BAAH levels and holding periods paired with NFT ownership, allowing tokenholders to take on unique roles in the Fyra Oyer ecosystem
- Use with CAVE leveling up land NFTs, increasing in-game earning capabilities and allowing access to the BAAH Gold-Silver Key landholder bonus pool.
- Tokenholders receiving first and exclusive access to in-game content, such as downloadable content, digital items and action packs.
- The BAAH-rewards pool being dispersed to the community in several ways, such as tokenholder benefit programs, in-game bonuses, tournament payouts and participation incentives
- Great care being taken to develop unmatched transparency, liquidity assurance and a token distribution approach addressing issues experienced by other P2E-gaming governance tokens.
CAVE, the in-game P2E currency
CAVE is the lifeblood of the in-game P2E economy. The token will be used for everything from in-game purchases to paying minting fees and converting hard-earned items into NFTs.
CAVE facilitates proof-of-play functionality and can be mined by performing tasks, completing quests, scavenging and unlocking new locations in a player’s kingdom. It is an ERC20-protocol crypto token that lives on the Polygon blockchain.
Land of Fyra Oyer
When minting land NFTs, a player is provided access to an entire kingdom. There are three land options: Free, Premium and NFT. Each option offers differing levels of access to the Fables of Fyra franchise and unlocks benefits through ownership. Each kingdom will have three tiers of land NFTs: Gold Key, Silver Key and NFT.
- The Gold and Silver Key plots will be extremely limited and will provide special benefits to tokenholders. Note that Gold Key is sold out.
- The Silver Key Land mint is this month. Owning one grants early access to the game and initial coin offering.
- A land NFT is required to earn CAVE and increase daily earnings with dragon and enhancement NFTs.
- Land NFTs are limited in the ecosystem. Once sold out, they can only be purchased on the secondary market or when new kingdoms open.
Dragon and item NFTs
As inhabitants of Fyra Oyer, the dragons of Dreka, Klaki, Eldur and Vatten are at the center of the game’s P2E economy. The player’s dragon NFT will provide many advantages in-game and increase daily earning ability. Each dragon NFT will have unique elemental attributes, strengths and weaknesses based on the kingdom they hail from. They will have one or more elements that impact gameplay based on their heritage and individual traits that impact gameplay. These traits are not featured for free dragons.
Starting a family in the Fables of Fyra ecosystem gives players benefits in the game and can increase a player’s share of the daily reward allocations. When a player breeds dragon NFTs, they receive a larger home cave, acquire helpers for chores around the farm and gain access to additional attributes and traits for the in-game spouse and children. Each dragon added to a player’s land will entitle a player to additional shares of the daily rewards pool based on position, lineage, generation and rarity. A fully upgraded plot of land can hold up to 12 dragon NFTs.
There are other NFT Items that you can use to complete complex quests and enhance land; novelty NFTs allow players to individualize their kingdom.
The adventure awaits: