On 31.01.2019 Lumi Collect, an Ethereum-based wallet for ERC-721 tokens (crypto collectibles), and 0xUniverse, a blockchain space strategy, are launching their ...
0xUniverse is the next generation blockchain game where players can build spaceships, colonize planets and explore the galaxy. The game is powered by the Ethereum blockchain, which gives players full ownership of their in-game items.
Planets are the highlight of the game. Each one is a digital collectible that has a unique visual appearance. The game presents four value types of planets, with legendaries having their own special story helping their owners reveal the grand plot line of the universe.
The game’s free market operates on the principle of deficit economy with limited assets and resource extraction. The value of each planet keeps growing as their total number is limited and demand constantly grows keeping the in-game trade active. So, beside having fun collecting planets, players get to make good profit selling them in an open market.
- Six Global Banks Sign up to Issue Stablecoins on IBM’s Now-Live Blockchain Network
- Colorado: Bipartisan Bill Proposes Study of Blockchain in Agriculture
- New Zealand: Hacked Exchange Cryptopia Expects to Resume Trading by End of March 2019
- Overstock CEO Praises tZERO Blockchain Platform in Q4 Earnings Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 18