0xGames, an established crypto game developer that successfully debuted the blockchain-based space strategy 0xUniverse this summer, is releasing 0xWarriors.
0xUniverse is the next generation blockchain game where players can build spaceships, colonize planets and explore the galaxy. The game is powered by the Ethereum blockchain, which gives players full ownership of their in-game items.
Planets are the highlight of the game. Each one is a digital collectible that has a unique visual appearance. The game presents four value types of planets, with legendaries having their own special story helping their owners reveal the grand plot line of the universe.
The game’s free market operates on the principle of deficit economy with limited assets and resource extraction. The value of each planet keeps growing as their total number is limited and demand constantly grows keeping the in-game trade active. So, beside having fun collecting planets, players get to make good profit selling them in an open market.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Devs Behind Marshall Islands’ National Crypto Confirm Plans to Launch This Year
- NZ Exchange Cryptopia Reports Hack With 'Significant Losses'
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14